• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Draw My Characters? ♥ Paying!

Omg you're too sweet! Draw whoever you want! :D And I have more characters, they're in my Toyhou.se link located in the OP and my signature!
And I totally forgot about our trade! I have the items, lol. I'll see if I can trade later tonight (about to shower) if not tomorrow! :)

Oh, that's okay! ^^ I've actually managed to get a lot of the items on my own, so don't stress over it. I'll start drawing once the school week is over!

So do you still need the items? :)

No thank you. ^^ I'm going to start your drawings tonight because guess who's too lazy to do their homework?? XD Anyway I'll post the sketches here before I outline them in pen just to make sure you're okay with them~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooooh if it's okay I'll draw Lillian too ;w;

No thank you. ^^ I'm going to start your drawings tonight because guess who's too lazy to do their homework?? XD Anyway I'll post the sketches here before I outline them in pen just to make sure you're okay with them~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooooh if it's okay I'll draw Lillian too ;w;

Lol, yay then! XD Okay that sounds good, and of course you can draw Lillian! I don't have much art of her anyway. :p

Welp... here they are! ^^ They'll look better when they've got some color, more detail, and yeah... just let me know if there's anything I need to fix! I'll color them as soon as I get your approval~
8T7Ij4G.jpg

2PQ7r6M.jpg

334my0S.jpg

5sIfi6x.jpg

0J30qDy.jpg

Zyx2Kvp.jpg

Last edited:
Heya! I finished your drawings~ Unfortunately I ruined one of the Lillians and threw it away, but the others should be a-okay! Here they are:
ewNJm9P.jpg
9d13In0.jpg

GqfUlfh.jpg
2ZeSJGn.jpg

qDSnaZh.jpg
These are freebies of course, but tips are appreciated ;)

Heya! I finished your drawings~ Unfortunately I ruined one of the Lillians and threw it away, but the others should be a-okay! Here they are:
ewNJm9P.jpg
9d13In0.jpg

GqfUlfh.jpg
2ZeSJGn.jpg

qDSnaZh.jpg
These are freebies of course, but tips are appreciated ;)

HOLY COW THESE LOOK SO CUTE! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^O^

I'll draw you a Trump stick figure with a stick eagle on Trump's stick shoulder.

Last edited:
Back