Draw My Characters? ♥ Paying!

Omg you're too sweet! Draw whoever you want! :D And I have more characters, they're in my Toyhou.se link located in the OP and my signature!
And I totally forgot about our trade! I have the items, lol. I'll see if I can trade later tonight (about to shower) if not tomorrow! :)

Oh, that's okay! ^^ I've actually managed to get a lot of the items on my own, so don't stress over it. I'll start drawing once the school week is over!

So do you still need the items? :)

No thank you. ^^ I'm going to start your drawings tonight because guess who's too lazy to do their homework?? XD Anyway I'll post the sketches here before I outline them in pen just to make sure you're okay with them~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooooh if it's okay I'll draw Lillian too ;w;

No thank you. ^^ I'm going to start your drawings tonight because guess who's too lazy to do their homework?? XD Anyway I'll post the sketches here before I outline them in pen just to make sure you're okay with them~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooooh if it's okay I'll draw Lillian too ;w;

Lol, yay then! XD Okay that sounds good, and of course you can draw Lillian! I don't have much art of her anyway. :p

Welp... here they are! ^^ They'll look better when they've got some color, more detail, and yeah... just let me know if there's anything I need to fix! I'll color them as soon as I get your approval~
8T7Ij4G.jpg

2PQ7r6M.jpg

334my0S.jpg

5sIfi6x.jpg

0J30qDy.jpg

Zyx2Kvp.jpg

Last edited:
Heya! I finished your drawings~ Unfortunately I ruined one of the Lillians and threw it away, but the others should be a-okay! Here they are:
ewNJm9P.jpg
9d13In0.jpg

GqfUlfh.jpg
2ZeSJGn.jpg

qDSnaZh.jpg
These are freebies of course, but tips are appreciated ;)

Heya! I finished your drawings~ Unfortunately I ruined one of the Lillians and threw it away, but the others should be a-okay! Here they are:
ewNJm9P.jpg
9d13In0.jpg

GqfUlfh.jpg
2ZeSJGn.jpg

qDSnaZh.jpg
These are freebies of course, but tips are appreciated ;)

HOLY COW THESE LOOK SO CUTE! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^O^

I'll draw you a Trump stick figure with a stick eagle on Trump's stick shoulder.

Last edited:
Back