Drago, Julian, or Lucky for my 10th villager? (You can suggest other too :))

Drago, Julian, or Lucky?

• Total voters

nickson77

Mayor Loki of Asgard
Bells
Hi everyone :D
So now i have 8 villagers in my town. My 9th villager is absolutely will be Marshal!
I'll be resetting like crazy to get him because there's no smug in my town :D

Now i'm a little bit confused of who i'm going to get to fill my 10th villager spot :)
I'm thinking of Drago, Lucky, or Julian

Which one you think is the best?

My current villagers are :
- Stitches (Lazy)
- Zucker (Lazy)
- Ankha (Snooty)
- Tangy (Peppy)
- Kabuki (Cranky)
- Phoebe (Uchi)
- Merengue (Normal)
- Kid Cat (Jock)

You also can suggest me other villager beside Drago, Julian, or Lucky!
Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
I seem to be the only one that voted for Drago.... I just really like the alligator villagers and think they need more love <3

Lucky... Julian is really overrated to me. Drago is another good choice it's just I like Lucky more. But they're both cool... want a beat up dog (or mummy...) or a dragon?

I seem to be the only one that voted for Drago.... I just really like the alligator villagers and think they need more love <3

yeah i like drago because he is a dragon! xD having a dragon and a phoenix in my town would be perfect
I would go with Julian, it's never a dull moment with him in your town.
at first i dont like julian, but after seeing so many people said he is great u'm kinda starting to like him xD i wanna have him and drago but i dont want to let my lazy villagers go (zucker, stitches)! they're both so lovely! :(
what should i do D:

They are all so good. Well I know between those 3, Drago would be on the bottom of my list. I can't decide between Julian and Lucky. I guess you could decide if you want someone new and fresh or someone old and nostalgic.

Back