• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Drago, Julian, or Lucky for my 10th villager? (You can suggest other too :))

Drago, Julian, or Lucky?

• Total voters

nickson77

Mayor Loki of Asgard
Bells
Hi everyone :D
So now i have 8 villagers in my town. My 9th villager is absolutely will be Marshal!
I'll be resetting like crazy to get him because there's no smug in my town :D

Now i'm a little bit confused of who i'm going to get to fill my 10th villager spot :)
I'm thinking of Drago, Lucky, or Julian

Which one you think is the best?

My current villagers are :
- Stitches (Lazy)
- Zucker (Lazy)
- Ankha (Snooty)
- Tangy (Peppy)
- Kabuki (Cranky)
- Phoebe (Uchi)
- Merengue (Normal)
- Kid Cat (Jock)

You also can suggest me other villager beside Drago, Julian, or Lucky!
Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
I seem to be the only one that voted for Drago.... I just really like the alligator villagers and think they need more love <3

Lucky... Julian is really overrated to me. Drago is another good choice it's just I like Lucky more. But they're both cool... want a beat up dog (or mummy...) or a dragon?

I seem to be the only one that voted for Drago.... I just really like the alligator villagers and think they need more love <3

yeah i like drago because he is a dragon! xD having a dragon and a phoenix in my town would be perfect
I would go with Julian, it's never a dull moment with him in your town.
at first i dont like julian, but after seeing so many people said he is great u'm kinda starting to like him xD i wanna have him and drago but i dont want to let my lazy villagers go (zucker, stitches)! they're both so lovely! :(
what should i do D:

They are all so good. Well I know between those 3, Drago would be on the bottom of my list. I can't decide between Julian and Lucky. I guess you could decide if you want someone new and fresh or someone old and nostalgic.

Back