• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop doodle's knick-knacks (fossils, furniture, DIYs, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG you have a Spino torso?! That's the last dinosaur fossil I need to complete that hall, can I please revisit to buy that for 10,000 IGB? :D

May I please take all your tires? I can give you some bells or TBT in return!

Last edited:
OMG you have a Spino torso?! That's the last dinosaur fossil I need to complete that hall, can I please revisit to buy that for 10,000 IGB? :D

sorry for responding so late! if you haven't gotten it already, I do still have it onhand!

May I please take all your tires? I can give you some bells or TBT in return!

IGB is fine, and it doesn't have to be a whole lot lol; I'd really like to get rid of these tires haha

it's pretty late for me tho, so I won't be able to trade with either of you until tomorrow if that's ok? pm me if you're still interested c:

I'm interested in:
Den chair
Fax machine
Magic kit
Rocky-mountain flooring

I could offer mums or IGB! Do you have a preference?

sorry for responding so late! if you haven't gotten it already, I do still have it onhand!

No worries, the forum was down so I wasn't on yesterday but yes I do still need this piece please! Perhaps later today? I'll just be grinding for the four missing cherry blossom DIY and catching petals most of today so PM me a Dodo code and I'll be right on over!! :)

Hi! Could I get the ironwood bed and windflower fan recipes? I can offer a nookmiles ticket and some rose seeds (I have yellow and white today)!

Ironwood bed + wooden chest diy

can give 2 pink roses, and many bags of white + red roses and IGB

Hi! Could I get the ironwood bed and windflower fan recipes? I can offer a nookmiles ticket and some rose seeds (I have yellow and white today)!

I actually have a lot of roses now, so just the nook miles ticket is ok! if you're ready, I'll pm you a dodo code c:

Wooden stool and ironwood bed for 40k.

the person above you snagged the ironwood bed, sorry ;;
the wooden stool is still available tho!

Ironwood bed + wooden chest diy

can give 2 pink roses, and many bags of white + red roses and IGB

ironwood bed was taken, but the wooden chest is still available if you're still interested!

Hello! If those items are still available, how many mums would you like? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back