• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

donut appreciation thread

hungry at 11pm because of u losers

972786a8-7d91-4d82-983e-6b67a4a93865.png

Last edited:
Anything glazed with icing and sprinkles basically. xD

My favourites are the white powder donuts and maple cream. <3

Because the majority of us are bandwagoners

even though the majority us claim to be unique

Whoaaaa! Hold on there, buddy!

I'll have you know I'm a very special snowflake!

Now hold on whilst I look for that Marilyn Monroe quote that describes how individual I am.

My go to recipe, but I make a blueberry lemon syrup instead and use real butter, and they come out sooo good! * w*

i love those donuts they serve at Dunkin Donuts with the strawberry icing and sprinkles. i can eat those all day tbh.

yasssssss gurl yasssssss
i'm all about donuts
my favorite being the little chocolate ones with chocolate frosting

Gah, I love donuts.

I'm a huge maple glazed fan, but boston cream and any chocolate variety are also great. Honestly though I haven't had donuts in a while because Tims came out with that red velvet muffin and now I'm addicted to it and don't ever order anything else. Once it's gone I'll get donuts again.

Gah, I love donuts.

I'm a huge maple glazed fan, but boston cream and any chocolate variety are also great. Honestly though I haven't had donuts in a while because Tims came out with that red velvet muffin and now I'm addicted to it and don't ever order anything else. Once it's gone I'll get donuts again.
*doughnut
Glazed is best donut.
*doughnut

all these people enjoying their donuts and I'm over here like

I don't like donuts :( it's weird because I wish I do but I just don't. they just aren't appealing.

Back