donut appreciation thread

OMG OMG OMG I can't choose...donuts are one of my favorite foods EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! You know, at the end of the day though, you can't beat a simple glazed raised donut. Just light and chewy and puffy and sweet and airy and delicious!!!!!!! The only donuts I don't really like are cake donuts and fritters. I will eat them though, don't get me wrong ;)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I LOVE donuts. so many donuts. I don't know what kind of donuts are my fave. I love powdered sugar donuts and glazed donuts and donuts with white frosting and sprinkles. and jelly donuts too. yeah. a lot. I cannot choose one favorite.
I really want donuts now. I'm sad. ;__;

whaaat i've always spelt it doughnuts
they're the best thing ever though, especially when you get them freshly fried and hot

donuts are sex to me, mentioning them makes me drool and wet myself...ahem
ok I'll stop. I think I just love them to to a criminal level :p

Dunkin Donuts chocolate icing with sprinkles. Especially around the holidays when they decorate them. Like now they are heart shaped with heart shaped pink, red, and white sprinkles. Shaped food and colored sprinkles are just better.

Last edited:
I loved just normal glazed one. With how often I have to go out of state (and, lucky me, the state I go to has like 50 dunkin doughnuts) I get a dozen every three weeks :p

Back