• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Donate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PearlOfTwinleaf2.0

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Been playing for a year (I think) and yet I got a practically empty wallet... Can you possibly donate money? You don't have to, I'm just asking...
FC: 2380 5869 2067

I just realized... Bells, not money...
I'm Guessing in Game Currency and not Forum Bells XD, I would recommend Time Traveling to 7 PM multiple times and Bug Catching at the Island!, that's how i made my Bells!, about 300 Million <3 it took about 400ish Hours?, over about 2 Months ;3

Last edited:
Wow you are super broke for a person whos been playing for a year. Bug catch in the island in the evening, then dupe your bells with someone

First of all, I'm terrible at the game.Second,pretty sure you spelled duplicate wrong (there's no short way of saying duplicate). Lastly, HOW DO I DUPLICATE BELLS?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus, I have no friends...

lots of people use dupe instead of duplicate on here lol, so yes, there is a short way to spell duplicate. and second, you got to someones town, drop off a bunch of stuf from your pockets, have then save, but then in the middle of them saving you turn off your wifi with the little wifi switch

You can get someone on this site to help you 'dupe' your bells. You can also make friends or at least acquaintances on this site if you try hard enough. Idk your situation though. Although in my experience its easier to 'dupe' things when you can have easy and quick communication with your partner. It's a little bit of a sensitive process (meaning it will take some tries for it to work) so whoever you're 'dupe'ing with, make them a best friend so you can ask "yo did it work?" while you're back in your town.

Also I don't mind donating 100k to you. If you do end up wanted to try the process of duplication I don't mind helping.

Last edited:
ok so i'll open my gates and give you some money and we'll talk about the duplication set up

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open, come over when ur ready

Since you're new to the forum, I thought I might tell you, an easy way to earn in game bells (referred to as IGB) is to earn forum bells (referred to as TBT or BTB, whichever you prefer to call it) and trade them with someone in the TBT Marketplace board. 1 TBT is worth 200,000 IGB. A good way to earn TBT is to go to The Basement and participate in silly games, but you get TBT for any post you make, so participate in conversation here on the forum and save up your TBT :3 I recently traded someone 500 TBT for 100,000,000 IGB, which got me the gold bell saving badge.

Be sure to use that advice up there ^
Also I am more than willing to donate!

Discussing hacking is against the rules on TBT. Please cease from doing so in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back