Does your 3DS still have its original stylus?

no, i’ve gone through so much DS systems + i used to bite the stylus so it broke often. i’ve had the same yoshi stylus for 4 years, i doesn’t fit in the slot but at least it works and i like how its a little bigger than a standard DS stylus.

I had two unoriginal stylus at the start of this event and right now, there is none left...I have a furry suspect in mind...

no, i’ve gone through so much DS systems + i used to bite the stylus so it broke often. i’ve had the same yoshi stylus for 4 years, i doesn’t fit in the slot but at least it works and i like how its a little bigger than a standard DS stylus.
Did you just bite them in half? 😂 I used to bite mine but it’s totally fine?

Did you just bite them in half? 😂 I used to bite mine but it’s totally fine?
i used to chew them to the point where they were still useable but weren't nice to use. i used to bite some of the bigger styluses with the characters on them to the point where they snapped off. maybe you weren't as much as a DS fiend as i was, i used to chomp HARD. not only did i use to chew up many styluses, i also have broken several 3DS systems. little me was a complete nintendo menace LMAO

s-l400.jpg

i used to chew them to the point where they were still useable but weren't nice to use. i used to bite some of the bigger styluses with the characters on them to the point where they snapped off. maybe your weren't as much as a DS fiend as i was, i used to chomp HARD. not only did i use to chew up many styluses, i also have broken several 3DS systems. little me was a menace.

View attachment 548484
Oh wow 😂 I didn’t know those character styluses existed. I did manage to mostly break my DS as a child though, I dropped it so many times lol.

I used to lose my stylus all the time. I don’t have my 3DS anymore, but I went without a stylus after the original one went missing. I don’t think I played games that required me to use a stylus, and I went without one for games that did.

I don't have mine. It was a parting gift from my brother anyways, and I'm not even sure if had a stylus when he gave it to me.

I think if I were to get a 3DS on my own these days, I would make sure to maintain the stylus. I'm a little better at handling my stuff now.

Back