• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Does anyone want to trade fruit? (New Leaf)

Breeeeeee

Bells
So I really want to get all the fruits so I can make my own fruit empire. Anyway I am looking for cherries, peaches, pears, and persimmons. I will either trade my fruits - apples, oranges, bananas, lychees, durians, mangoes, coconut, or lemons - or bells.

My friend code is 3454-2766-9304. I'll be checking responses daily so drop your friend code, fruit you are willing to trade, and price or trade fruit, if you add me.

1865-0168-6980

^ My friend code!! My town's name is Delphie and I would be glad to trade with you! I'd be happy to sell you baskets of everything you're looking for for 15000 bells? Or 5000 bells and 5 TBT would be fine too :) I've added you, just like this message when you're online and I'll be glad to open my gates or visit your town to drop them off!

So I really want to get all the fruits so I can make my own fruit empire. Anyway I am looking for cherries, peaches, pears, and persimmons. I will either trade my fruits - apples, oranges, bananas, lychees, durians, mangoes, coconut, or lemons - or bells.

My friend code is 3454-2766-9304. I'll be checking responses daily so drop your friend code, fruit you are willing to trade, and price or trade fruit, if you add me.
I’m looking to collect all the fruit too! Do you mind if I add you?

Post automatically merged:

I’m looking to collect all the fruit too! Do you mind if I add you?
Sure go ahead! Just drop your friend code!

hey I'm on again!! i'll keep on to check for notifications!
My gates are open if you want to come to me. I'll probably be playing for a while!

Last edited:

Sure go ahead! Just drop your friend code!

My gates are open if you want to come to me. I'll probably be playing for a while!
thanks! My friend code is 0748-3338–8061 :)

@Breeeeeee it seems we keep missing eachother!! I'm online for a little bit and will try and stay posted. I do have school work to complete but I will try to get on from now to 9am EST and from 7 to 10pm EST

Sure Id love to trade fruit! Im trying to get more fruit 😅
My friend code is 1719-3582-2089 if ya wanna add me
I have pears and persimmons off of your list and Id be willing to swap fruits (I have everything you have except apples)

Sure Id love to trade fruit! Im trying to get more fruit 😅
My friend code is 1719-3582-2089 if ya wanna add me
I have pears and persimmons off of your list and Id be willing to swap fruits (I have everything you have except apples)
I need apples too hahah, I managed to get some persimmons the other day but I still need apples, oranges, peaches and bananas 😩

Hey super sorry this is really late. I just added you both and would love to trade you both apples for some more fruit.
@Lucy2000 I would love to trade you anything for apples, oranges, and bananas on your side. Your choice of what I don't have and what you want.
@ForeverALoan I would also love to trade you apples for some pears or persimmons, your choices.
Just tell me the day and time you guys want to do these trades and I'll open my gates. Sorry if my village is a hot mess.

Hey super sorry this is really late. I just added you both and would love to trade you both apples for some more fruit.
@Lucy2000 I would love to trade you anything for apples, oranges, and bananas on your side. Your choice of what I don't have and what you want.
@ForeverALoan I would also love to trade you apples for some pears or persimmons, your choices.
Just tell me the day and time you guys want to do these trades and I'll open my gates. Sorry if my village is a hot mess.
My time zone is GMT +1 and I’m awake until around 3ish so I’m fine for whenever more or less ☺️

Ahh sorry this is so late 😅
Im on now if you want to trade or anything
My time zone is GMT-5 and Im usually up until around 2 AM if you ever want to trade 😊

Back