• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone still play this game?

I still occasionally play it to practice my Animal Crossing interior design skills and wind down basically. Although I barely pick it up anymore I think of it often and personally had a great time playing it the first few weeks after release.

I got it and rushed through every villager to unlock the furniture. I planned on using it to help plan out some rooms for new leaf, but the furniture collection is surprisingly lackluster in this one.

I wouldn't say I "stopped playing it," but I sure haven't played it in a while and don't really have the time because I have somewhat of a set schedule for myself.

I still play! I mostly play it to decorate house interiors to be honest, and also make cute villager pictures though I think Photopia in New Horizons has that covered now, regardless it's still fun!

I still play it just to see the villagers I like around the town and some renovating for my favorite villagers.

i bought it a little bit after getting into new horizons because i'd basically finished decorating all my rooms but wanted to do even more interior decorating work lol

i don't play it as often as i do nh tho, definitely not everyday

I still play it! It's pretty fun, and you can pick it up and put it down whenever you want,

I have been thinking about playing again. I wish that the resolution was as good as new horizons because that would be amazing and definitely would encourage me to play more. But yeah I have been thinking about it because I have some new Amiibos and it supports them. I thought it might be fun to get back into it for nostalgia. The only thing that I didn’t like about that game was even though you had more interaction with the villagers and could even see them using their furniture and stuff which was great, the fact that you didn’t really have as many organic feeling conversations with them kind of made it not as fun for me. But still it was a cute game and I enjoyed it and I never did actually finish it so to speak (build all of the town parts etc.)

i'm like pretty late to this post lol

but HHD is actually my favourite animal crossing game, i love decorating all the villagers houses and the buildings
it's like photopia on NH but 100 times better
plus it's super fun and has kept me playing for years

honestly the only downside for me is u can't use RV amiibos on it but there's still loads of other villagers in the game ^-^

I still play on occasion, whenever the mood strikes me and I feel like decorating some homes. Sometimes the decorating elements in New Leaf grate on me a little (like being unable to place chairs half a space back from the table, urgh), and it's fun to design homes for villagers who've moved away from my New Leaf town, especially if I start to miss them after they've left. It's nice and low-stress, so sometimes I'll play a bit to relax and get my mind off things too.
Even though I'm nowhere close to finished with it, I'd honestly love if they did a sequel at some point.

I certainly do! :D Because as much as I love ACNL and was delighted when they launched the update, there are still many things from HHD that didn't make it to the main game. So yes, I keep playing it from time to time...

I still play it! I actually still play all of the AC games except Gamecube xD I love all of them and take care of ALL OF MY TOWNS LOL. Its so much fun to play them and I love to have so many villagers and something to always do! I love HHD so so much though. I think that New Leaf is still my favorite but I PERSONALLY IN MY OPINION thing HHD is second! I will always love it so much and it means so much to me. Its so fun and I love the designing. HHP kind of made it irrelevant but I still love HHD so much!!! ITS THE TRUE HOUSE IN MY EYES 🏡

Back