Does anyone in your family play Animal Crossing?

MayorTian

Bells
Blue Candy
I have a twin sister but she doesn't play this game as much as I do.

Last edited:
my one of brothers own acnl but never touch it and another brother has the gamecube version

When I was younger I used to let my Grandma play on my copy of Wild World. She found it so much fun that she ended up buying her own copy of the game and DS to go with it! To this day she still has both of them but doesn't have as much time to play it anymore as she used to. :) Although sometimes she does ask to have a little play around on my New Leaf copy of the game. :blush:

My dad used to play the Gamecube version. No one in my family really plays video games at all, though.

none of my family members nor friends play acnl, but a couple friends play acpc :)

My mother plays acnl we used to play every single version on animal crossing togeather, GameCube and up :D

My grandson (8) plays acnl and lots of other games. He introduced me to New Leaf, then gave me his game when I played a lot more than he did. I very soon bought my own 3DS and another copy. Now I am on the slippery slope-have three copies and 2 DS's, lol. Gotta love it!

nope, no family or close friends really. i think i have a friend far off who has played it though...

No, I have the 'You're too old to be playing a baby game' crowd.

Last edited:
No, but my brother asked for New Leaf for Christmas, and knowing my parents they'll most likely get him it B) just have to wait and see tomorrow tho

My husband plays City Folk now and again. He's very supportive of my New Leaf habit and asks how my towns are coming along and likes to watch while I play. Yesterday he got see Cherry suggest the Windmill project to my mayor and he was just as thrilled as I was about it and wanted to help me look for a good spot to place it :) I keep telling him he needs his own New Leaf cart, but he says he is too infrequent a player to get much good out of it and he'd rather hear about my towns instead. He's also got a vision condition that makes playing on the ds kind of impossible for him.

Other than that, I think most people know I play and no one cares one way or the other, though I'm trying to get my nieces and nephews interested :)

Nope, not even any close friends. D:
I'll try and convince them to play it someday though. :rolleyes:

My older cousin played Animal Crossing for the gamecube, and she might still play Animal Crossing to this day, but I'm not entirely sure. She's a nerd so she might still play it, but whenever I talk to her she's always talking about how she's literally dying because of how much work she has in college, so she might not play Animal Crossing now. Besides that, uuhh, my father downloaded and played Pocket Camp once, and I probably have some overly obscure relative somewhere in another state who likes Animal Crossing. A ton of my friends play Animal Crossing, though

My mom has a fully developed ACNL town, though she's too busy to play these days. I babysit her town for her. :)
She and I used to play Wild World together, also.

Back in the gamecube days all my siblings played it (there's four of us so it worked perfect). By the time Wild World came around it was just me and my brother playing. I could never persuade him to make a character in City Folk for some reason but I bought him New Leaf when it launched and he plays it. My sisters both have kids now so they don't have a lot of time for video games anymore, but I got one of them a 2DS with NL as well for some distant day.. lol

Back