• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone have Harry Potter merch?

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disney
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
I’m a big Harry Potter fan and I like to buy a lot of Harry Potter merch or to get as gifts. Do any of you guys like collecting or buying Harry Potter merch?

Pics most appreciated! 💗

I have a whole collection.
I have the book series, the illustrated series, a whole lot of Funko Pops and some misc stuff as well.
While I bough some of the Funko Pops and the original books, most of the other stuff were gifts.

Though I haven't bought anything in a while, other than getting the latest illustrated book as a gift for Christmas.

This shirt is the only Harry Potter merchandise I own. It was a gift from this past Christmas.

1674961782333.png

Yes, I have the video game of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for GameCube. I also have the GameCube games for The Prisoner of Azkaban and the Goblet of Fire, though this one is my favorite.
900485C9-1BAD-4E79-9BFB-5F0FB164097D.jpeg

Last edited:
I have an Elder Wand somewhere (the quality isn’t really great), and I have Azkaban on GBA, as well as OoTP or something on Wii.

Pottermore put me into Gryffindor so I wanted a scarf for a while but haha yeah… I think I’m more of a Ravenclaw now anyway, I honestly prefer Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff to Gryffindor and get them way more often on tests.

Back