• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Does anyone else like to chew on their stylus?

I would never. Maybe I'll stick it in my mouth, but that's it.

michaelscott.jpg

I'm sorry. I'm five. xD

To answer the question, no. I try not to chew on things anymore. I used to have lip rings that I would constantly play with and chew on, but my dentist kept telling me off because it was terrible for my teeth. Thankfully I grew out of it and now I only occasionally bite my nails.

I CHEW ON ABOUT EVERYTHING.
In fact, I straight up ruined my first DS stylus from chewing on it too much. I also broke off the top thing on the ****ing 3DS stylus too.

Replacements? Nah, Let's chew on those too!

I AM CHORENN AND I CHEW ON EVERYTHING

i tap the end that you don't touch the screen with on my teeth sometimes but i never put the other end in my mouth

I hate that I do, but I'm guilty. I'm trying to stop but its power over me is too strong.

I don't usually chew my stylus, but I sometimes hold it in my mouth if I'm doing something else. Say I'm at the computer and I want to look something up real quick, I'll put my 3DS down and put the stylus in my mouth while I type.

I used to back with the original D.S. and D.S. Lite. I would chew threw that little back covering the hole. It was gross.

i did that with my ds lite one and then it wouldnt stay in properly anymore and i was v upset

i suckle on mine and nibble on it when i have it out, yeah

I've never chewed on any stylus. I tend to hold it in my mouth when I need both hands for typing, but I never bite into it.

Last time I chewed anything resembling a pen was in high school and that was 10 years ago.

Back