• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[LF] ??writing comms??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsuragi

some kind of superstar
Bells
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Feedback
100% (237) +
hi. so. idk if this is the right place to post this. buuuut, i have OCs i want to get their backstories written for. or just stories between them to put on their toyhouse or whatever. i've been in an extreme writers' block for about... 6 months now (my poor fanfics are stuck in limbo RIP) and i just do not have the energy to do it.

SO. i want to pay someone else to do so. i'd be providing the basics, the story (if i have an idea) or in certain cases, perhaps, the character bio for you, esteemed writer, to do up for me. i could pay in real money dollars, bell tree currency, perhaps festival currency if/when i get it, or collectibles.

idk if anyone here does writing comms jnkadshsjdas but i'm shooting my shot. if you do, post or PM me some samples. idc if it's fanfic or just stuff you made. heck, i'll take poetry.

thankssssssssssssssssssssss

this sounds really interesting 👀

I can't say I've ever taken a writing commission before, so I'm not sure how well I could do haha. if you're interested, I could send you a few things I've written for my Super Mario characters so you can get a feel for my writing style. I do a  ton of writing almost every single day (I have a journal I've been working on since mid-June that currently has 185,400 words lmaooo) so I feel like it wouldn't be that difficult. I just need to make sure I can offer what you expect.

this sounds really interesting 👀

I can't say I've ever taken a writing commission before, so I'm not sure how well I could do haha. if you're interested, I could send you a few things I've written for my Super Mario characters so you can get a feel for my writing style. I do a  ton of writing almost every single day (I have a journal I've been working on since mid-June that currently has 185,400 words lmaooo) so I feel like it wouldn't be that difficult. I just need to make sure I can offer what you expect.
once again pulling this image out on you

ea010bbcca416d8566bf2fb265f4b6ae.png

would you please send me some examples?? 👉👈

if the above falls through, i'm willing to. give it a shot. i don't want to post my ao3 on here haha, but if you're interested, feel free to shoot me a DM. good luck with your ocs !!

if the above falls through, i'm willing to. give it a shot. i don't want to post my ao3 on here haha, but if you're interested, feel free to shoot me a DM. good luck with your ocs !!
oh, i would be willing to pay multiple people because i have quite a few things i'd love to have written hah. i'll DM you

I LOVE to write!! 😭

I don't have a lot published online, mostly because it is allll old work. But I love fanfictions and poetry so much :3 I'd love to write something for you!!

I have quite a few questions:

What kind of characters are they? What genre would their stories be in? Are they OC's for a preexisting story/universe, or entirely original? If the characters already have a toyhouse thing, can you link to them?

Were you hoping for just a summary or a whole written-out prose thing with dialogue and everything? How long of stories were you hoping for? A few paragraphs? A few pages? A whole novel?

What would be the purpose behind the stories (establishing character traits/relationships for a later story, interesting plots the characters are part of, pure comedy, philosophical discussion, expressing a message or theme that you want to communicate, etc.)?

How much information do you have on your characters, and how much would the writer be creating? How much would you be part of the creative process as the stories are written?

I love to write, Im working on my own story right now, but writing comms? Sounds like fun!!

I see you have alot of offers, but I'm interested if you wanna see different styles!

I've never written a story for an OC before but I think I could do it. I don't think it would be very good but I could try!

I have quite a few questions:

What kind of characters are they? What genre would their stories be in? Are they OC's for a preexisting story/universe, or entirely original? If the characters already have a toyhouse thing, can you link to them?

Were you hoping for just a summary or a whole written-out prose thing with dialogue and everything? How long of stories were you hoping for? A few paragraphs? A few pages? A whole novel?

What would be the purpose behind the stories (establishing character traits/relationships for a later story, interesting plots the characters are part of, pure comedy, philosophical discussion, expressing a message or theme that you want to communicate, etc.)?

How much information do you have on your characters, and how much would the writer be creating? How much would you be part of the creative process as the stories are written?
They're OCs in an entirely unique story based on nothing but the insane and incoherent ramblings in my head. They're in my toyhouse which is in my signature, they're the main 3 humans in the front page.

They have super quick summaries on their page, I more or less need like their backstories fleshed out more beyond the quick 1-2 sentences I slapped on their page. Alternatively since lots of people are offering and id love to comm multiple people, having stories with dialogue and stuff would be cool? But that may be difficult.

Purpose behind it is so that it can simply re-tell their back story for when people ask lol, artists on TH love when characters have fleshed out bios. Also I eventually want to upload the stuff I've written for them so having the backstory up will help get any potential readers up to speed on what's happening. Maybe some establishment of relationships and such but it wouldn't be too necessary, i'm picky about their characterizations but i'd be willing to pay the right person if I think they could do it well.

Writer is creating little to nothing unless they have ideas/headcanons they would like to put in. I don't want to stifle the creating process but I don't want it to be overly stressful either. The characters already have established stories to them I just need them... Put to pen and paper. I've been in writing block for months lol
Post automatically merged:

I LOVE to write!! 😭

I don't have a lot published online, mostly because it is allll old work. But I love fanfictions and poetry so much :3 I'd love to write something for you!!
DM me perhaps? 😳
Post automatically merged:

I love to write, Im working on my own story right now, but writing comms? Sounds like fun!!

I see you have alot of offers, but I'm interested if you wanna see different styles!
I'd so be down for different styles. I'd love to have everyone write something different hah. It would be great.

Last edited:
Oooo I love writing backstories and lore! I think you follow me on TH since I got my code from you lol, but check out my characters lore for an idea of my writing style! I have two main groups - Shinto lore and School lore. The link is in my signature!

I more or less need like their backstories fleshed out more beyond the quick 1-2 sentences I slapped on their page.

i'm picky about their characterizations

The characters already have established stories

I see, you already have stories in mind, you just want them written out properly. You don't need someone to come up with anything new, is that correct? It sounds like you have a lot of really specific ideas already. Do you have an outline or anything?

Actually, looking at the toyhouse page, it looks like you already have a really long, detailed summary written out! I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for. It looks pretty complete already to me.

And looking at the stories themselves, it's not really a genre that I write. But I hope you're able to find someone who can write what you're looking for!

Actually, looking at the toyhouse page, it looks like you already have a really long, detailed summary written out! I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for. It looks pretty complete already to me.
daringred_ did the one for dahlia. for damon and cecil, I wrote them, and I'm not happy with how they came out. tbf I'm never confident in my writing, I literally just need someone to re-write them.
that's alright, thank you!

So anything can happen in my commision as long as it's accurate to the description you put for the character? Like, for Cecil, it says his parents were killed by Aeon hunters, so I can write anything using that as the basis?

So anything can happen in my commision as long as it's accurate to the description you put for the character? Like, for Cecil, it says his parents were killed by Aeon hunters, so I can write anything using that as the basis?
if thats something you'd like to write, you can DM me and we can discuss further!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back