• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you wear socks?

Do you wear socks?

• Total voters
Of course! It's gross to not wear them, mainly in the summer. My shoes would be stinky.

Sometimes I do run around my town barefoot though, like a country bumpkin.

I wear socks in the game. I barely go barefoot in real life, and I actually can't stand shoes (not sandals) without socks. Therefore, my character in the game is pretty reflective of the actual me although he's a bit more of a snazzy dresser and has white hair which I don't have. :p

I wear either socks or tights. I do not have as many as I would like because of the storage space, and because I rarely swap them.

Actually no. I was always afraid that I wouldn't pass my Gracie Fashion checks because I had clashing socks on, so I took them off the first time she came to town. I haven't put them back on yet, but with the season changing I now am wearing long sleeve shirts/dresses. By the time winter comes around, I will make a point of wearing socks (my toes would get so cold running around in the snow otherwise). But I will probably start wearing boots, so I'd never see the socks (but my toes would still be toasty warm).

I don't and I usually ware the same outfit for a long time!

I have every pair of socks but I rarely ever wear them... I've worn stocking/tights with some outfits, like white stockings with the fluffy dress or ballerina outfit but that's about it. I think I just prefer the bare leg look, especially in the summer. :p I am wearing some leggings now that it's fall, though.

Sometimes in the game I'm barefoot, other times I have socks on only, other times I have both socks and shoes, lmao. It depends on what I'm wearing.

Back