Votes: 78 49.4%
  • Yes, sometimes.

Votes: 33 20.9%
  • Only occassionally

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • Barely/Neer

Votes: 25 15.8%

• Total voters
Yes. I started wearing one during winter when someone gifted me a snowflake ponchette and since then I change it when we switch seasons.

i honestly don’t think i’ve worn a bag/purse once since getting the game, and i’ve been playing since launch lol. i’ve never really been one to accessorize irl, and i guess i’m like that in-game, too. 😅

depends on the outfit. my breezy look (white checkered sweater dress, white beret) includes the brown leather bag to match the brown flats. i usually wear the straw(?) shoulder bag when wearing any of the overall dresses. i wear the red crossbody bag with my red sport look (hawk jacket) and wear the yellow/blue dry bags with their respective outfits + try to find matching coloured bags for the other rain sets. i also wear the log pack with the brown overalls and the fishing bait bag with the fishing waders etc. so, not every outfit but quite a few of them.

I wear bags most of the times to make my looks more complete, but it also depends on my outfit (some of them don't need one).
And I adapt my outfit depending on season and meteo. It's also depends on the task I'm doing, the event, etc.
A bit like real life I guess 😆

All the time. I have all of them, I believe, so I can always color match, same with glasses. It doesn’t feel right if my character isn’t wearing glasses and has a purse/bag.

I used to wear them on special occasions like the Grape-Harvest Bag or the Tackle Bag, bags that are meant to celebrate some special occasion or event.

I just find bags to be kinda tacky overall and unsuitable for my choice of fashion.

Always! My everyday bag either straw pochette or pleather shoulder bag, but I'm rocking with the star pochette at the moment.

I am always wearing something 99% of the time. For some reason, most outfits feel incomplete without one.

My lovely character always wears the cherry blossom pochette because my island is pink themed and therefore my outfits are too. It just fits the vibe of my island to an absolute T

I barely/never wear any backpacks or purses.

Somehow, I can never find one that doesn't make my character look like an escaped kindergartner.

I wear some sort of bag 99% of the time. The only times I don't are when I'm wearing something like the Imp Wings or I'm taking pics of pro designs I created. I normally match the bag to my outfit as best as possible. I do love some of the special bags like the Acorn or Maple Leaf.

there is rarely a time i leave my house without one on! the fringe and leather purses are probably my favorites

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It just depends on if a bag will look cute with the outfit I am wearing at the time. I try to wear a bag with most outfits though. I feel like it makes sense for your character to wear a bag for their items in their pockets.

it's interesting because i only wear small backpacks irl, but i always wear a bag in-game. there are a lot of cute options! i wish you could wear a bag with the wings, though i understand why you can't. i've opted for wings in lieu of bags these days though.

I would but the straps bother me since they often muddy up the details of whatever shirt I'm wearing and just don't match.
There are a few outfits I have that include bags but more often than not I don't wear one.​

I have a few in My storage but ive never worn any, ive just ever gotten into putting them in with the outfits i make.

Back