• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you wear bags/purses? Let's Discuss!

Do you wear them? If so, how often

• Yes, mostly or all the time!

Votes: 78 49.4%
  • Yes, sometimes.

Votes: 33 20.9%
  • Only occassionally

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • Barely/Neer

Votes: 25 15.8%

• Total voters
I do sometimes! I’d say like 50% of the time only because sometimes I feel like the straps cover up my shirt or take away from my outfit so it just depends on what I wear

Every time I put on an outfit! I absolutely love accessories, they pull an outfit together. This is ironic for me to say, considering I don’t like actually carrying bags, but I do like a cute shoulder bag/backpack.

I don't usually wear the bags, but I do like the backpack that looks like bat wings. Bonus that it has a lot of colors to go with different costumes.

i love the craftable pochettes and always wear them with my outfits, theyre just too pretty.... my favourite one is the sakura blossom, fish and acorn ones :)

I often wear a backpack, but not always. If my outfit has details in the back, for example, the Hello Kitty overalls, I'll skip wearing a bag.

I prefer the pochette style bags as opposed to those that are across both shoulders. I am almost always wearing the star pochette because it's a star.

I like to wear the bug cage if that counts, for obvious reasons :p

yes i am always wearing a cute pochette or small bag. i'm not a huge fan of the backpacks in game so i usually stick with the pochettes. my favorites are the star, cherry blossom and maple leaf pochettes!

I usually wear a bag, depending on the outfit and if any bags look good with it. Pochettes and backpacks are my favorites~

I'm always wearing a pouchette, normally the Star one but I also love the snowflake and little travel pouch. The Imp wings are cool too and I often wear the white ones as 'angel wings'

I rarely do. When there were photoshoots on a friend’s island, sometimes I dressed up as one of my friends just to be silly and that outfit consisted of a bag. I still have that outfit saved in my storage even though I don’t think we’re going to ever do that again :/. I think that is the only that time I wore a bag. Maybe once I complete my clothing catalogued I’ll start putting together outfits again.

I would, but I don't like the options. There are one or two decent black backpacks, but I'm not the backpack type, and most of the purses are too colourful for me. It's one more aspect that makes me think the game just doesn't cater to my aesthetic at all.

Sometimes I wear the side bags. I like the way they bounce up and down when you run. ^^

If I have one that works with the outfit I'm wearing, then yeah! c: Sometimes I think certain outfits look better without one, though, so I'll leave them off in those cases—but there's definitely outfits where the backpack or bag really completes the look, too.

I have a traveler's backpack on at all times.

Its perfect and I have to carry all my goods somehow.

I actually pretty much never use bags as my characters have very specific looks based on the anime characters they are supposed to be. I could use a bag for their school girl outfits I suppose but I haven't come across one that is similar to what they use in the show.

If I was playing as myself I'd probably use a bag every once and a while.

Back