• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you wear bags/purses? Let's Discuss!

Do you wear them? If so, how often

• Yes, mostly or all the time!

Votes: 78 49.4%
  • Yes, sometimes.

Votes: 33 20.9%
  • Only occassionally

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • Barely/Neer

Votes: 25 15.8%

• Total voters
I haven't played much in a long time, but my main character has been like this for possibly the whole year!
1635640102910.png

At some point I also used the leaf and shell pochettes.

Whenever I wear athletic attire, I always either go with the Retro Sports Bag or the Crossbody Boston Bag. Otherwise, I don't wear bags unless I feel like it.

The backpack accessory slot is such a nice addition to the series to be honest. I think pocket camp had it first? And I remember being really excited about them when they announced New Horizons was coming and how customizeable the player character looked.
I love a lot of the bag options in game even if ive been rocking the impish wings for a hot minute now...
I got a soft spot for the pochettes as well (maple leaf, acorn, mermaid shell...)
they're all so cute ;w;

I was disappointed as a new player because I thought bags would serve as extra space to carry things. When I discovered they didn't add capacity, I mostly lost interest in them. They are cute but somewhat useless. I love the cute maple leaf and acorn pochettes and some of the other bags so I wear them sometimes even though they don't do anything.

I wear a bag about 95% of the time, I love bags! I used to work at a purse store IRL for 3 years and my friends affectionately call me "bag lady" 😅

Star pochette is my #1, but all of the pochette bags are lovely! I also wear the mini pleather bag quite often.

Do the white Bat Wings count? It goes in the bag slot. If they do, Yes. If not, then No because the wings are part of my look.

I do, and wish we had more bag/back items. Maybe with the update. Pocket Camp has guitar cases, japanese schoolbags, and various wings.

My favorite is the star pochette. I would love to have fairy and angel wings, though!

My character wears a black backpack. It looks like the one I own and travel with. I thought it was perfect.

Normally I have a bag on. I rotate between a few different ones, but I feel like it ties my outfits together nicely and I change my characters clothes pretty often😅

I mostly don’t wear them. I did recently create a new resident and I ended up giving her a bag, since it went with the outfit. My other characters don’t wear them ever.

I think there’s not enough bag options available. Most don’t go with the outfits I chose for them.

I'm always wearing the Nook Inc bag from Nook Miles on my main island, and have been since I got it shortly after getting the game. I used to wear a bag on my secondary island as well, but I traded it out for a pair of impish wings fairly early on and have worn those ever since.

not really. i used to wear the various mom's knapsacks and maybe the star pochette with different outfits but i don't have them anymore as i restarted ahah

Back