• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you want to have kids someday? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychonaut said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Psychonaut said:
not gonna be a parent.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Life in Hell</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
28.gif
</div>

why does the internet keep failing me when I want to find the right picture? :(
I love you.
not cool, bro.

all love should be forwarded to alyse. lawl.
I thought you were going to bed. .-.

I want to have children when I'm OLDER. Trust me I'm not gonna be a statistic.I want baby girl twins. April and Holly. They're gonna be little genius'.

Olivia! said:
I want to have children when I'm OLDER. Trust me I'm not gonna be a statistic.I want baby girl twins. April and Holly. They're gonna be little genius'.
inb4theybothhavecerebralpalsy

Name my daughter after sister and son after cousin. Lol, can't think of any names.

FarrenTheRobot said:
Olivia! said:
inb4theybothhavecerebralpalsy
See this is why you didn't get a complement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back