• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you use a headset or voice chat when gaming?

Have you ever used a headset or voice chat when gaming with others?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • No.

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • No, but I thought about it and would like to.

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
I have a while back, but now it seems so scary, maybe one day I will.

Not really to be honest. I don’t have a need for a headset with the games I play, and I avoid voice chat when gaming like the plague.

Maybe once or twice a few years back. I just prefer chatting, like typing things. But yeah, it's been a while.

I have a perfectly fine headset to use, however I get so scared to talk to people. I have a very feminine voice and whenever I join games I'm always afraid of those people.

I have a perfectly fine headset to use, however I get so scared to talk to people. I have a very feminine voice and whenever I join games I'm always afraid of those people.
The fact that I know what you mean when you say “those people…” It honestly sucks. That’s why I only ever use the headset when gaming with people I actually know. I don’t think guys know how to react when a female plays video games, especially sports games which are the types of games I play. My voice isn’t exactly feminine, but you can tell I’m female by my voice. It’s like a deep female voice, if that makes sense.

I end up playing a lot of games with friends over Discord, so the easiest way for me to communicate with them is through voice chatting on there.

I don't play with a headset because I don't usually play most online multiplayer games. I prefer to listen through the TV.

Yeah I have a headset because talking poop on games is always part of the fun, it's a shame they don't have it in league legends

Voice-chatting is more convenient than typing, so in general, yes I do.

I use to have one when I playing overwatch but other people would be rude and call me a dumb mercy main etc and blame me for not winning

Not really, but if my one friend online invites me to a party on my ps5 I will join their chat.

I don't have a headset. If I did though. If it's with someone I know maybe but not with strangers, I just feel too socially awkward talking to people I don't know well. With the exception of ACNH, I don't play multiplayer with any other game, I play alone, so it's not really necessary for me

no but i'd like to. the only game with voice chat I play right now is valorant, but im just too paranoid about being bullied because im a girl lol. i'll use voice chat if i hear other girls on my team though

Back