• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you time travel?

I have never time travelled in New Leaf but I have done it in Wild World and City Folk to get items faster and to move out villagers.

Yes, I always have a project i want to get done and it usually requires time travel. I am trying really hard to cut it down a bit though and just enjoy the game as it's supposed to be.

I used to be the most impatient player in my first town. I kinda regret it but I was so excited of all the things that I just couldn't wait til next day to see a new villager or a new shop without time travelling. I haven't time travelled in my newest town and probably won't.

One hour, twice a year, for daylight savings. But I do it for the entire system.

Yeah, quite often actually. I used to never do it, but when I restarted my town and my main focus became landscaping, I time travelled to speed up plant growth/move villagers in and out, etc. :p I totally get why some people might be against it though.

Unless it's plot resetting or making someone move out faster then I tend not to, I think I only did when I first got the game to finish work on my house quicker or public work projects etc.

I haven't got my game yet so I'm not sure if I will time travel or not.. I have done it in recent animal crossing games so this could be the one where I don't tt at all. :confused:

I restarted my game due to me ending up hating my town name horribly, so I'm time travelling to try and get back to where I was previously, but it is still taking a significant amount of time, and Gracie never shows up in my town so i can't upgrade my shop, which is a big big downer

I used to, but now that I have an actual life, job, and so on.. no. I just don't have the time for it any more. I can barely keep up with my current game as-is.

I'm time traveling now to find a good time to update my dream address. I want a nice purple sky that happens in the early morning but I'm not sure it's possible in the summer? After I update I usually revert to playing day by day or play my no-time travel town.

No, I don't time travel anymore. I started my town Hiatius at the release date and there I started timetravel to get all the stores and to collect everything but after a year or something it just got boring to me and I just started timetravelling at once and I never did it again unless I missed a festive day. I don't miss it and afterwards I think it's unnecessary to me. So don't even start with it, it's so much more fun without it!

Back