Do you think you're nice?

?

• Total voters
I consider myself a nice person in general, I'm just not a walking doormat. And sometimes some people need a good roasting. By me. :lemon:

So I guess it depends on who you ask!

i am a very nice, empathetic person in general. very gentle and friendly with animals, and nature. and also gentle and friendly with good people. however i can be unsympathetic towards bullies, since i believe they don't deserve goodness.

Other people say I'm a very nice person, but I think I'm really horrible ^^;;

Generally, yes. I'm pleasant enough with strangers. I can get irritable sometimes, and when that happens I can be prickly and a bit sharp, but it's only really around people I'm comfortable with.

Yes and no. Overal i am a nice person, but i can be someone's worst nightmare when they really deserve it, and i mean really, really deserve it. =)

I hope so. I do my best to be nice to people who have been nice to me. Of course, I can be an a$$. I hurt my friends, and for the most part, I realize it. Apologize. And we get on with it! Otherwise, they tell me, and the same thing happens! I can't take a hint very well, so my friends have to be very upfront about whether they don't want a hug right now or if I'm doing something that annoys them. But I wouldn't say that makes me mean?

I mean, you can be mean sometimes, but not at your core. I like to think I'm the shounen hero type. I can only hope I live up to that.

I do try, I have trouble with stabilising my emotions so I'd have to say no. When I've had my meds filled, yes lol

I'm nice 95% of the time, but I can say things that I usually regret later the other 5% of the time. In the first 5 years of school, I was usually bullied a lot of the time. People were really mean to me even though I was always making an attempt to befriend people. I moved schools in 6th grade, and I've met my best friends there. After I transfered schools, I learned that not everyone in this world was out to get me, and that I didn't need to be a pushover. When I transferred, there were kids who tried to be rude to me but I actually stood up for myself this time, and surprisingly enough I actually got to know those kids! Most of them are really good people, I just learned that they have a lot of problems in their lives.

So yeah, I'm a generally nice person I guess. :rolleyes:

I'm unsure.

I'm generally nice to most people, I try to smile, I try to wave to them, I'll try to have small talk with them even though I'm socially awkward af. But when I get to know them and I start realising that I don't like them, that's when my niceness stops. I'm not good at confronting or being honest with people if I don't like them, so I usually just act like I like them or sometimes give them the cold shoulder if they're really getting on my nerves. And if someone does truly annoy me for a long time, I won't hold back about talking about them behind their back. Mostly because, in my opinion, sometimes you have to just let it out otherwise it'll continue bothering me even more.

But I draw my lines. I absolutely refuse to judge people on their looks/body shape or whatever. I would never say terrible stuff about their looks, I guess it's because I was always bullied for my looks in school. I just think it's stooping to such a low level when you have to start picking on someone for their looks.

I guess what I'm saying is that I could never say nasty things about people to their faces. I don't think I'm that judgmental. But I don't think I'm really nice either...

I don't deal with stupidity(it was really hard to try to think of a nice word for what I was really thinking) well, so that would bring out my bad side. Other than that, I wouldn't say I'm a bad person.

let me just leave this here

mogisgreatandgod.jpg

jk i'm awful lol

I get that a lot. I can be a hate filled demon if you cross me though.

I guess I THINK I'm nice?? Like I'll help people, ask them if they need help, generally try to make people's encounters with me pleasant. I put grocery carts that are taking up parking spots back in the cart corrals. I guess that's the definition of "nice"? Being pleasant or agreeable??
IDK I often find myself in situations where I huff and lecture others if they do something wrong/ don't listen to me. But I think that's more of my "I TOLD YOU SO, I'M RIGHT" reaction. so it's more pride than being mean?? :p

I can't stand rude, or unkind people. I always try to treat people how I want to be treated. I will stick up for myself though. So yes, I am nice.

Back