• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you think we'll get more villager plots in a later update?

mushfrogs

teary-eyed clown
Bells
i have about 12 dreamies that i'd really love to have on my island, but of course no space for the last two villagers. i'd really love it if nintendo gave us more (optional) villager plots, even just one or two would be perfect.
what do you guys think? could more plots possibly be released in a future update? let me know what you think! :)

Some YouTuber theorized that they’re going to add more plots because of what was in the datamine, but idk how reliable that really is...
I personally feel that 12 villagers would be better than just 10.

I would love to have between two and six more plots! There are a bunch of villagers I'd love to meet, but with only ten plots it's hard to find space for them. I sort of doubt they will add more in the future (why not have them from the start?), but I'm not familiar with the datamine and it would be nice for my expectations to be proven wrong ^^

I don't think so, but it would be awesome. Two more spots is perfect. I'm not saying I have 12 dreamies, I have way more, but we can't ask to much, you know.

I hope so! I'd love more villagers on my island. Mine personally feels a little bare with just 10 and there's a lot of open space but I know a lot of people say they don't have room for any more buildings.

I would love to have 12-14 plots! To all the people who say they don't have room, it would be optional so you don't have to lay down the plots lol. Honestly right now you are only technically required to have 6 total villagers; it could be argued that villagers 7-10 are optional so things wouldn't change much if they expanded to 12-14.

Back