do you take any electronics to the bathroom ?

electronics to the bathroom

• yes

Votes: 106 70.7%
  • no

Votes: 44 29.3%

• Total voters
Depends, although I feel like its too risky to bring electronics because it might get wet and might break on accident

I always take my phone with me, especially when I shower; my bf bought me a Bluetooth speaker since I enjoy listening to music while I shower. ^^

just curious lol

i forgot to put my answer

i don't really take mine unless im taking a shower and i make sure i sanitize the sink before i place my phone there

I put my phone in my cabinet in the bathroom and play music on it when I shower lmao 😂

This is embarrassing, but sometimes. I get bored easily and I often need a distraction. I never do it while bathing though. I like to shower in silence. On the rare occasion I do take a bath I might bring a paper book with me. I’ve only done it a few times because I’m paranoid of water splashing on the pages.

lol, when i was younger i used to bring my entire laptop to the bathroom with me before i had a smartphone. now, just phone. cant be in the bathroom without it, even if taking a bath or doing my hair/brushing teeth. its basically glued to me.

My phone is on me or near me, almost 24/7. So yeah, it kinda goes with me when I need to go to the restroom. I just have to listen to music during my showers, otherwise I get paranoid about someone being in the house when I'm supposed to be home alone, or that someone is standing on the opposite side of the shower curtain ... waiting patiently to unalive me. 😭

Sometimes, if I'm doing something in a game but I really have to go. If my family wonders why I spend 10 minutes in the bathroom instead of two, it's usually because I'm playing Cat Game or ACNH. 🤷‍♀️

I usually never take them in the bathroom unless I am at a guest's house or party.

I feel paranoid about my phone watching and/or listening to me, so taking it in the bathroom is very uncomfortable.

Back