Aubrey895

Islander Lyric of Lily Cove
Bells
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
I got new leaf when it came out and had my original town until like two years ago. It was a digital copy and I lost my 3ds. I really wish I still had it. I spent so many hours on that town I wish I had it to look back on because I don?t think I?ll ever have another town like it in new leaf.

Do you still have your original town?

Nope. I don't have my original town in Animal Crossing New Leaf. I easily restarted that town some time after receiving the perfect town status. Couldn't think of things to do at the time and thought starting my town over would be better. Though... I kept restarting over and over after the perfect town status until one day I decided to actually landscape a town. It's currently at a work-in progress state and I haven't played that town in a long while. Been occupied with other stuff to play my town as well as not inspired to finish landscaping it. There was one town that I did like and wanted to keep; however, that file somehow vanished out of nowhere and I had to start from the beginning.

I do not. I had my first town for many years. It was very nice for a while. Then during the last year or so, a lot of my favorite villagers began moving out. Eventually I lost all interest and stopped playing for about a year. Then I came back and tried to get back into the game, but my town just bored me. Without my favorite villagers, its imperfections became the only thing I really saw. It had been developed with no real plan, and was kind of a mess. Eventually I just decided I had enough and deleted it.

I don't think the same thing will happen in Fireleaf. I'm much more committed to keeping my villagers around now, especially after losing Gruff. Of course I don't know what I will think years later, but I'm sure that I will always be interested in Animal Crossing.

The only thing I regret is not taking more photos of my original town. The few remaining photos are not even that good. Luckily I do have one of my old house exterior which I really liked (sadly not its interior though).

Last edited:
tWCYCjR.jpg
Yeah,I still have my first ACNL town,Catlips.The cartridge it was on stopped working a couple of years ago so I transferred it over to a digital copy.This town looks much like it did six years ago and I still have two of the original villagers.

Yes. My 6 year anniversary is June 14th.
I play every day and still make changes to the town/players house.
Right now I'm working on Player 3 house. It's getting a full remodel.

I have more than one town so I never want to reset my first town.

Yes. My first town is frozen in time. And so are my second two. But my fourth is just setting there unwrapped on top of my Nintendo. I’m waiting until I finish moving (again) before I start it. I’m thinking about naming it Ivy, a play on the Roman numerals for four but I think four is supposed to be unlucky for the Japanese so not sure yet. My mom got cancer and I quit playing but she finished chemo and has been much better so I’ll be moving out soon and hopefully not too stressed to focus on playing like the last year.

My original town is long gone. I restarted 2 or so months in. I didn't know that our initial answers with Rover on the train determined you face and I came out with a wonky face that I really hated. I was super attached to that town but I knew in my heart that I wouldnt be happy with my mayor and I didnt want to invest even more time on the town and just be unhappy with my character for the rest of its life. So I restarted and ended up with my current town that I absolutely adore. I looked up a guide for the face and I love my little mayor and I'm glad I did it. But to me, this is my one and only town and I could never make a new one or abandon it. It might not be my first ever town but it's the last New Leaf town I'll ever have. :)

Yes, I still have my original town, but I didn't start playing New Leaf until late in 2017 so it's not as old as some of these other towns. I love my town and play in it every day. I'll never get rid of it. I would be devastated if anything ever happened to it.

Nope!
The name of my mayor & town are the same tho.
And I do have some of the same villagers I had in my first town. uwu

I had my original town up until February of this year. It was a hard decision to reset, but I hadn't played in two years and I really wanted to get back into the game. I couldn't see myself being able to do that without resetting.

Nope, I reset New Town for first Secret, now Townie. Other than that, I have the other 'original' versions of Moriyo Village, Treehut and Luminosa. Moriyo is actually my main town now, the rest are side/WIP towns.

Sadly, no. I got rid of my very first town to make my main town now. I think I played my first town from 2013-2016(2017?) I don?t regret restarting that town at all though. I attempted to start fresh on that town by getting rid of all my PWPs and rebuilding but I just had too many ideas for fresh maps. I learned a lot from that town and it inspired me to make the one I play now. I think I played it as much as I could have. Also, I wasn?t much for completing catalogues/exhibitions in my first town, but I?ve steadily started to do more of that in my other play through.

Yes, it was made in June around the US release date. I am sorry to hear about your town but unfortunately these things happen. Hopefully you will be able to make many more first towns with new Animal Crossing games. :)

No. I didn't plan out my old town very well, and wasn't happy with some permanent things, so I restarted and worked on landscaping from the very beginning.

Since the first town i played in is the one i shared with my friend when she lent me her ds, i guess the town i started this year after getting my own ds is my original town? So yes i do still have it and I'm really happy with it! Even though some days i want to redo my naming, i think I'll stick with what i have because it feels so dear and special to me?

I still have mine. I took a break from it for a few years and now it is under some heavy construction. I?m glad I still like the town name and everything, but I was a freshman in collage when I started it, so thats a little different than all the embarrassing things I did in my WW game (which I also still have my original town from whenever that game came out)

I do, and I am glad to still have it to be honest. Getting another cartridge is worth it in my opinion. The memories and vast amount of time spent is nice to still have to look at!

Nope, my original town is gone for a very long time now. I remember that I used to have a town
map which I would never ever use again, just because I'm not used to it anymore and I couldn't
work with it. Ever since then, I had lots of towns, just because I had trouble to actually keep a
town for longer then just a few weeks. I restarted so many times, can't count how many towns
I had in total. Not sure however how long I had my original town, I guess for more then year or
so? I hope I can keep my original Switch town for longer than my original New Leaf town, lol.

I got new leaf when it came out and had my original town until like two years ago. It was a digital copy and I lost my 3ds. I really wish I still had it. I spent so many hours on that town I wish I had it to look back on because I don?t think I?ll ever have another town like it in new leaf.

Do you still have your original town?

Absolutely.

In my signature is my first town, my original town, Applewin.

I started it on August 17, 2013.

Check it out!

Nope! I've only had acnl for about a year and when I got it I knew nothing about picking a good map or landscaping or anything, and also I didn't like the name and had a better one in mind so I reset! I'm much happier with my current town and took me no time at all to catch up to where I was because I now know a lot more about the game!

Back