Do you still have your original town?

My first town that I had created in 2014 I deleted in 2016 because I didn’t like how my town was looking and I was getting bored with it. As for the original cartridge, I lost it but I have a new one that’s the welcome amiibo cartridge. At least I have my original ACNL game case.

Somewhere, on one of my city folk discs ... has my sister's data because she gave me my first ac disc.

No, unfortunately it's gone. I wish I still had it, but it's OK now, as I'm getting a better idea for a new town for later when the new game comes out. ^-^

I still have my original town from 2014. It icludes one of it's orginal villagers (Willow) who I prize dearly.

No, sadly. I didn't know you couldn't change your name / town name. It broke my heart to reset it, though. :(

I have my original English New Leaf town from 2013, but I do not have my original Japanese New Leaf town from 2012 because the data corrupted. :(

I still have my first original town on hard copy, and I know I will keep it forever. 7 out of 10 of my original villagers I have managed to keep from moving. I lost Teddy, who happened to be my favorite villager, he packed up and moved to my brothers town while I was taking a short break, but at least I didn't lose him to the void, and I still get to visit him, since my brother also kept his town original without resetting it, thank goodness. That town helped me get through one of the most difficult times in my life, and for that reason and so much more, I will cherish it for all time.

No, I don't. I deleted my original New Leaf town because it had a bunch of villagers I didn't really have any interest in and it was going to be too much of a hassle to move them all out. So, I wanted a fresh start and remade the town. It worked out far better for the most part, I reacquired two of the villagers I wanted to keep from the original town as starting villagers and I eventually got the idea to make it into a horror town. Unfortunately the map is pretty bad and one of those two villagers has their house in an awkward spot and their amiibo card is too expensive to fix that. Regardless, I would say that restarting was mostly a positive.

I do have my original town still, especially since I haven't been playing for that long yet: I started just last year. :)

No, I don't. I've always been too reset-happy and I've never had the "perfect" layout.

i had it for a few years but not anymore. i stopped playing in it because i had another town i liked much more and then eventually i reset the first town

nope my data got deleted and that was in the year 2016 when l first played the game.
l was very sad on that day, but l made my new old-ish town few days after that and l was happy l lost my old town.
I only had my very first town for 3 months before the data was lost

Sadly I lost my town about three months into playing the first time. I hadn't made too much progress however, and still have the same town since having to restart!

D_vUbD7VAAIITxx_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg

Attachments

• 56900902_1999456133513342_4318303481111773184_n_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale_tta_1.jpg
    56900902_1999456133513342_4318303481111773184_n_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale_tta_1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 43
I don't have my original town anymore no, I got New Leaf a couple of days after release and I had my first town maybe 3 months before I reset, mainly because I figured out you could choose your map and I didn't like the one that I had. I then had a town for about 3 years and then stopped playing for a very long time and just reset over that town, my current town I've had for 3 months and I'll play and work on this one until New Horizons comes out

No I don't, it's never an easy decision to reset but honestly, once I have unlocked everything it's easier to change things by starting new or else I grow bored. I always have a lot of fun starting fresh (the most exciting stage of having an acnl town in my opinion) and allows for improvement and experiment. Admittedly, I always re-start multiple times until I get a town with different villagers I haven't had before and different train station colours and native fruit. I actually bought my second copy of the game mostly so that I would always have a storage town I could trust for the many times I reset. But now I use the second town as my I want change town so that I can restart it as much as I want and still keep my old town which I have now had for 8 months straight! It's been a great way for me to both get change and a "perfect" town.

no, data got corrupted/deleted after five years of playing. but i just recently started a new one and i'm actually happy because i have much more knowledge now and can do way more things

Nope, I sadly reset due to not liking my layout, house placement and my mayor’s face, I still have pictures of my first town though. From then on, I compulsively reset a LOT of my towns, I actually got Marshal as a starter villager twice :3 my current towns Serenity and Luna, I’m planning to keep them.

I wish I wasn't stupid enough to restart after getting tired of removing town projects lol

Also wish I had it : ( but o well, it wasn't really finished or anything, it would just be cute to look back at.

Back