Do you still have any of your starter villagers in your town?

After I made my new town, one of the rules I decided for myself was to keep all the villagers that the game gave me at first, plus a few added later. So none of them are gonna leave! Purrl, Wolfgang, Drift, Diva, Marcel, Dotty, Annalisa, Curlos, Felyne (got it recently from amiibo), and the latest addition Jeremiah that randomly arrived from someome’s Town (LadyNoir). I wanna keep this villagers possibly forever!

I've had my town since June 29, 2013, and the only starter I still have is Derwin :D

I remember that I started with Margie, Penelope, Antonio, Diana, Wart Jr. & I despised Penelope and Wart Jr right off the bat.

Frog/mice/bird villagers are usually my least favorites but the map was excellent & I obviously felt very lucky to have Diana as a starter. She is just so magical it's impossible to dislike her even as a snooty villager.
I didn't know about Antonio before starting my town but he is super special to me now. He was such a surprise because jock villagers aren't usually my favorites but he was just so endearing. I love his color palette and that he's an anteater.

So as far as starters Antonio and Diana are staying foreevverrrrr~~!

It took a couple of months to get rid of the others, though. I didn't mind Margie but I already had my heart set on Tia if I was going to have an elephant in my town.

Sort of but also not. I had moved Lolly into my town like one or two days after making that save, and she's been here ever since. 2015. Too bad about my 2013 town, it had to go, for personal reasons. But none of my villagers now have been in the town since before my mayor took office.

I started my town November 16, 2016, and started with Lobo, Tank, Alfonso, Becky, and Eunice. The only two left are Lobo and Becky and I don't ever intend on moving either of them out.

I still have all of my starter villagers if I'm not mistaken. Fang, Kody, Tia, Carmen, and Chester. Yup, that's all of them.

yes. all 5 (I did just reset my town for the OYC so only one villager has moved out and that was Bianca)

yep, coco & rizzo. i plan to have them move out soon because their houses are in inconvenient spots + i want to get my 'dream' villagers

My villagers are Beardo, Celia, Gloria, Marshal, Monty, Mott, Nate, Rocket and Tangy. Which are all of my starter villagers. When I started playing acnl, I wasn't aware of the whole "Dreamie" thing and when I found out about it, I was already quite attached to my odd bunch of villagers. They are really all over the place and most of my villagers aren't high up on the general dreamie list, (And house placement REALLY isn't ideal, especially by the beach.) but I just can't bear to let anyone go now. They are all so different and fun and I just like them too much.

rsz_1rsz_befunky_collage.jpg

I do. Mitzi's been with me for a very long time but she's the only one starter villager left in my town and she's the main star! Hopefully she'll stay forever.

Last edited:
....I just posted a few pages ago in this thread that I would keep all my starters villagers...but recently I let Marcel leave to get Gayle! It’s very hard to resist the temptation to change villagers once in a while, even when I feel super attached to the ones I have since day 1. But I think I’ll keep most of my starters for sure.

Yes. Aurora was one of my starting villagers and I've kept her around all this time. I'll probably keep her as long as I can.

I still have Kyle and Diana, I'm om my second Pekoe though.

Sadly, no. When Buck moved out, I knew it was all over... and then I was devastated when Peaches moved. :( I really miss them.

Back