• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you play on the current date?

I'm always playing on the real day. I'm not of fan of TT'ing, so I don't TT unless it's really important.

I used to TT all the time when I was landscaping my town, but since I finished doing that (for the most part) I have my date set to the current time.

lol heck no, i tt several days in one irl day ;}

I always play on the current day. I've only time-traveled once and that was to make a villager move out so I could adopt my all-time favourite villager Walker. :)

Yes, I play at current date. I've been really tempted to time travel to winter or something to catch all the summer bugs and fish though :/

In my main town, yes. It never leaves the date. If it does, it's only to get a villager out asap, but it's rare. If I do, I always make sure to return it to the original date and time. In my cycle town, it's stuck on the 30th of July (2016) due to my cycling routine.

Yes I limit TT in my main town. I like it to match my irl time and I just find time to play on holidays. :)

I rarely play on todays date I just like to dig up things and get my town as developed as I can so I can update my dream address and make my town Pretty :0

I used to play day to day but ever since i lost my ds and hot another one, i have been trying to catch up. So I have been tting all the time to move things along. But once i get my town looking okay I'll probably slow down a bit. Especially since school will be starting soon :(

Yes, I play on the current date, so I can appreciate more Animal Crossing New Leaf, in my mind. :)

Three of my towns are played using current date. The forth game however, I change dates depending on what I'm working on.

I play in the past leading towards the present. I won't go into the future.

Back