Do you play on the current date?

I'm always playing on the real day. I'm not of fan of TT'ing, so I don't TT unless it's really important.

I used to TT all the time when I was landscaping my town, but since I finished doing that (for the most part) I have my date set to the current time.

lol heck no, i tt several days in one irl day ;}

I always play on the current day. I've only time-traveled once and that was to make a villager move out so I could adopt my all-time favourite villager Walker. :)

Yes, I play at current date. I've been really tempted to time travel to winter or something to catch all the summer bugs and fish though :/

In my main town, yes. It never leaves the date. If it does, it's only to get a villager out asap, but it's rare. If I do, I always make sure to return it to the original date and time. In my cycle town, it's stuck on the 30th of July (2016) due to my cycling routine.

Yes I limit TT in my main town. I like it to match my irl time and I just find time to play on holidays. :)

I rarely play on todays date I just like to dig up things and get my town as developed as I can so I can update my dream address and make my town Pretty :0

I used to play day to day but ever since i lost my ds and hot another one, i have been trying to catch up. So I have been tting all the time to move things along. But once i get my town looking okay I'll probably slow down a bit. Especially since school will be starting soon :(

Yes, I play on the current date, so I can appreciate more Animal Crossing New Leaf, in my mind. :)

Three of my towns are played using current date. The forth game however, I change dates depending on what I'm working on.

I play in the past leading towards the present. I won't go into the future.

Back