• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you own any animal crossing merch/items?

I have amiibo cards and figurines but besides that I have a Fauna and Bunni plush from when I went to the nintendo store in New York a couple years ago!

I have a large mouse pad with resetti on it :3 I think that's it other than switch accessories (case and rubber caps)
I'll probably collect more, but I don't buy fan merch that often to be honest

I have some homemade amiibos, the acnh switch, and an acnh switch case. I really want to get plushies of 2 of my favorite villagers, but I don’t know where to find them.

aside from amiibo cards, i have a blathers surprise bag keychain and an animal crossing switch decal my bro got me for my bday this year, but nothing much else.

No because they are so dang hard to find or always some limited edition special release ill never get to participate in. It’s honestly the 1 thing that has upset me the most about this franchise

I'm going to get rid of my amiibo cards and figures since they are now useless to me, not being able to get the RV & other special items.

I've wasted so much money on this series.

Last edited:
Licensed: Kicks amiibo, amiibo card, and plush.

Unlicensed: Kicks enamel pins, and amiibo tokens for some villagers.

Honestly, if AC wants to make anymore official Kicks merch I'll buy it in a heartbeat. I know he's not the most popular NPC by a long shot and he really doesn't have much besides the bare-minimum compared to KK, Isabelle, and Nook. But, he's my absolute favourite NPC.

I have the amiibo figures of celeste and kicks, also i recently got a plushie of Kicks
Post automatically merged:

Licensed: Kicks amiibo, amiibo card, and plush.

Unlicensed: Kicks enamel pins, and amiibo tokens for some villagers.

Honestly, if AC wants to make anymore official Kicks merch I'll buy it in a heartbeat. I know he's not the most popular NPC by a long shot and he really doesn't have much besides the bare-minimum compared to KK, Isabelle, and Nook. But, he's my absolute favourite NPC.
I like him alot too, wish I could get him as one of my ten villagers

I'm going to get rid of my amiibo cards and figures since they are now useless to me, not being able to get the RV & other special items.

pm me what u got, I might be interested in making a deal for some of it

I own a single rare limited edition Japanese Isabelle (fall outfit) amiibo figure and some amiibo cards that's about it. Almost bought a Isabelle plush but..I'm saving most of money to buy my sister a pink switch lite with acnh for Christmas. So I won't buy merch for myself until she gets the switch.

One man's trash is another girl's treasure. Let's make a deal in pms. I want more cards tbh

tbh I'd buy more Ac merch but America doesn't have much stuff and the things I do find are rather pricey for the content itself.

Also No offense to the merch creators but..most of the ac merch I've seen so far isn't like amazing. Yeah it's cute but do I really need to spend 30 dollars on a isabble shirt or plush ? Not really. I'm agreeing with few others. The merch is cute but i'm not too compelled to buy it. I much rather have Pokemon merch tbh or really just collect the amiibos LOOKING AT YOU KIRBY AND JOKER PERAL AND MARINA AMIIBOS.

Last edited:
I only have amiibos and amiibo cards of them.
It would be nice if I could get the other merchandises though

I don't currently have any merch (unless you count one sticker I have on my laptop that says "bad times are just times that are bad") but I have been eyeing up some sweatshirts with villagers embroidered on them on etsy! I also came close to buying the blather's nightmare dress or the green leaf dress from the blackmilk x animal crossing collection but my bank account really said no..
I'd love to buy some at some point though!

For licensed items I have all the Amiibo figures (though only one of the three Isabelles). I don’t collect any of the cards, though I might buy ones of my 10 villagers if they ever make Cyd and Audie ones.

For unlicensed items I have stickers from the TBT fairs in 2020 and 2016. I also have Animal Crossing/Fire Emblem cross over stickers from someone on Etsy. They are Fire Emblem characters (Chrom, Lucina and Flayn) but done in the Animal Crossing style as you can see below:

59D012A2-378A-424C-A00F-6A07985F2D16.jpeg

Yes!! I have two of the wild world plushies (Rosie and Bunnie), two of the talking keychain plushies (Rosie and Bunnie again lol), and a Rosie stamp! I also have a ton of the amiibo figurines thanks to 5below stocking them, and a few cards here and there.

The Rosie stamp is very cute... it's like a little plushie, and the stamp is of Rosie doing the joy emoticon.

Do homemade ones count? I have a clay Zucker and Marina, a rock painted to look like a fossil, and some drawings of villagers.

71w-vqaU1dL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71ylVQw52DL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

i own these two cases, (switch lite and 3ds) an isabelle amiibo, and a pouch of amiibo cards!

I don't have my amiibo's. Mostly card one. Mostly ones I bought from people online. I have three figures of them of special characters.
And just my Animal Crossing New Horizons Nintendo Switch case.

I live in the second smallest provice of Canada. I don't notice a hole lot of Animal Crossing merch around.

I collect enamel pins and I have quite a few that my friends have made! They’re not licensed though! For licensed stuff I only have a Switch lite case with the leaf print on it. I need to get more AC stuff pronto!

In terms of official merch, I have a lot of Animal Crossing amiibo—both the figurines and cards. I also have guides, though mostly just for the imagery. I really like the one that was made for New Horizons.

My favorite though is unlicensed. I have this handmade amigurumi doll of my cat Minou as a villager, made by Camilaccd Store.

IMG_3422.JPG

Last edited:
Other than the small number of amiibo cards I have, I only have the Mabel amiibo figure. I know, such a big collection. Be jealous*.

*This is said in the tone of sarcasm, do not actually be jealous at my miniscule amount of Animal Crossing merchandise.

Other than my Amiibo cards, I have the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Switch case, which I love so much. Might get more Amiibo cards later if I can find them, but that’s about all I own. :3

Back