Do you love tree stumps like I love tree stumps?

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
And do you use them as landscaping? Personally, there is nothing more adorable then villagers kicking back on tree stumps. Do you use tree stumos in any interesting or decorartive ways?

I do! I absolutely LOVE when one of my hamster villagers sits on one, because 1. HOW DID THEY GET UP THERE??? And 2. They looks so cute, especially if they fall asleep on one.

Last edited:
yeaH!! I don't have many in my main town atm, but I will try to get a few ones in. I think it would look greAT to have a stump right next to a tree or at least, but that's not possible without hack which sucks ):

I really like the heart and triforce patterns a lot ^^ also the star... i'm not a big fan of the leaf :<

I don't really bother about tree stumps
Are they included in happy home? I haven't seen any stump patterns

THERE ARE CAT FACED STUMPS?!?!?!?! *gets out axe and starts chopping*

Yes, I have quite a few tree stumps in my town, it?s just adorable to find a villager sitting on one^^
I have at least one of each special patterned tree stump in my town, it`s great for growing the mushrooms too.

I use them as seats around the campfire! so natural, so rustic, so peaceful

COG99BzUAAQKIVH.jpg

CLdKp5OUwAAxF4i.jpg

m407jVJ - Imgur.jpg

CL7dkhDUYAQ6Duq.jpg
The stumps in my towns are just for butt sittin'.

I love the stumps. One night two villagers were sitting on the log bench by the campfire. I joined them and sat on the stump.
Player 3 has two stumps on each side of her door by the cliff. Can sit and enjoy the sound of the ocean.

The first time I made one stump a villager said too bad there isn't one for you. To fix that I planted another tree and made a stump. When I catch one sitting there and they say that I jump on the stump. I love the comments the villagers make. Since it's a favorite spot for them I left it as is.

I love stumps. I haven't incorporated any into my current town yet, but I have some in my old town and I love them :3

Yes I love tree stumps! but too lazy to decorate lots of parts of my town with specific ones I like. my favorite is the musical note!

I just have one of each stump pattern in my town.

YES! I saw Flurry snoozing on a tree stump once and OMG! I felt like I almost died of cuteness overload.

I only have, like, one or two in my town. I remember seeing Poppy fall asleep on one the other day, and it was cute.

I'm considering getting tiny tree stumps to decorate my town - stumps of trees that aren't fully grown. I have no idea what they look like, though.

I have a few in my town. They're super cute. I think they're better than benches because they take up less space.

I love it when my villagers sit on tree stumps too. They always looked like they have poised demeanor about them when sitting on the tree stump.

I think I have maybe 8 or so special stumps scattered around my town? i'd love more but i can't really find places to put them.

According to my villagers I'm quite the stump maker ;)

An awesome tip from another user, use your regular/gold axe to make the first two cuts, then use the silver one for the third cut, you'll get the pattern and your silver axe will last 3x :D

Back