Do you like injections, or hate them?

Do ya? Or noh?

• Total voters
I hate them. I can't stand them. I can't stand blood or needles. The thought of a needle penetrating my skin makes me want to hurl. I'm getting lightheaded just thinking about it. Why did I click on this thread.

I don't mind injections. I don't love them, but I do like them. I enjoy getting shots and piercings and stuff. I don't do well with blood, so getting my blood drawn makes me a queasy. I give plasma every now and then when I want to make quick cash.

1) I'm female.
2) When I say "amusing" I do not mean it in a pyschotic way whatsoever. Jesus christ. I just meant to say it was kind of silly and embarrassing how they were overreacting about it. I wasn't saying that THEM being in pain was funny, dear god no. You need to stop twisting my words, for real.
3) They didn't even hurt. Needles do not hurt. That injection was the smallest injection I have ever seen. They literally just injected you with the needle, it stung for about 2 seconds and that was it.

I didn't say that your were male or female, nor did I indirectly imply it. And I didn't twist your words. You said specifically: "I remember there were girls laying down on some mats on the floor crying and hyperventilating. It was a little bit amusing... :rolleyes:" I understand if it was an honest mistake, but still, I just wanted to clarify to you that I wasn't twisting your words. And, lastly, maybe it didn't hurt to you, but others are more sensitive than you, so you shouldn't say that needles and injections don't hurt. Also, I agree with Manah, you probably just didn't get one somewhere painful. I, for one, am not ashamed to admit that I got virus shots in my arm and they hurt like heck.

Most of my year group had two today, and they've been whining non stop....
I didn't get them, I forgot to hand in the form xD

My greatest fear is any needles gonna poke through me!! NEVER!! I rather eat as much pill as doc need me or struggle for a longer time from illness than have one instant injection!

I went through desensitisation for grasses, dust mites and pollen so after all that they don't really bother me.

This is probably messed up, but I kinda like how flu shots make your arm feel all weird for the rest of the day after you get them.

eeeek just thinking about it is making me :(

I get really nervous about it but then sometimes I don't even feel it? I think it's the thoughts that scares me but the actual thing is whatever.

Hah.. Haha... Hahahah.. Ha...
Please, I remember... Freaking blood test or something because my parents are worried that I don't eat well or something... That was long time ago hahah... Ha... Hah... -.-

Back