• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you like fish?

Ookami

Premium version of gay
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Lobo
Mint
Pavé
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Jack
I LOVE fishes! Now you probably thought about eating fish but I meant pet fishes. I've got two Aquarium-fishes (goldfishes) That are my soulmates. Their names are Ansgar & Evelyn and they play like crazy all day. I guess they must be enjoying themselves, but they're growing rapidly.. And either I have to buy another, bigger Aquarium or sell my babies (Nah ._.).
Under these past few years, my interest in fish, reptiles (Simply att molluscs) have grown huge. I always wanted an aquarium when I was younger.

they're fun to look at for a few seconds, but it doesn't take long for the appeal to die away

I love my betta he's a beautiful angel.

Vy5WdL6.jpg

All he wants to do ever is play hide and seek.

fish are pretty fascinating :) i had a goldfish called sarah when i was younger, i liked her a lot but she eat the other goldfish so my dad released her into a river. i'd maybe like some when i get my own place

fish are cute :) i always wanted one but i can't find any here

When I was a lot younger, I used to have three betta fish. A blue one named Blue, a red/blue/green colored one named Dorothy, and a red one which I forgot its name...

They were fun and interesting to watch, but I spent all of maybe a couple hours altogether watching them? I mean, they're fun to watch, but when they have just a plain bowl, and they just swim, eat, poop, or sleep (and scare me because I think they're dead), it slowly gets boring.

I like fish. I don't like keeping them as pets because they're a lot of work (to clean the aquarium/bowl now and then) and you can't really interact with them like you can other pets.

I like looking at them whenever I go to pet stores or aquariums or other places that have fish though.

i loved having some in my room when i was little , i could look at them for quite a while

Last edited:
Yes! I loved all of the fish I've ever had! However, my favorite betta died last Friday. He was so close he even did little tricks for food and greeted you when you came home and entered the room ;; I miss him so much....

Eventually I'll get another fish, maybe a glofish! I need to find out what went wrong with my betta though. He was fine....maybe he was just old but I doubt it. I just want to make sure my water quality and aquarium are fully cleaned and examined before I get another little friend. Nothing can replace that betta though RIP.

Back