• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like Fauna?

shes not underrated, i can tell you thatt
however
i do like her, but her popularity makes me just ug

I love Fauna! Actually, I have a bit of a history with her. My boyfriend and I started playing ACNL on the same day, and when he started up his first town, he had Fauna in it. Every time I came to visit his town, I always loved talking to Fauna, and she became one of my favorites. When she decided to move, my boyfriend let me adopt her. At that time, I had several normals in my town because I was trying to load up on them so I could get fairy-tale PWP suggestions. And because I had so many normals, I became very...used to their personality, and I found it hard to really connect with any of them. Except for Fauna. I loved Fauna very much, and she was by far my favorite. Eventually, she decided to move out, and I gave her back to my boyfriend. Several resets later, I ended up with Boots as my main town, and Fauna was the normal move-in. She's one of my favorite villagers, and I'm never letting her go! Also, fun fact... Her birthday is my anniversary with my boyfriend. :) So that makes her even more special!

Random comic.
comic323_zpscc992f55.png

I love Fauna! Actually, I have a bit of a history with her. My boyfriend and I started playing ACNL on the same day, and when he started up his first town, he had Fauna in it. Every time I came to visit his town, I always loved talking to Fauna, and she became one of my favorites. When she decided to move, my boyfriend let me adopt her. At that time, I had several normals in my town because I was trying to load up on them so I could get fairy-tale PWP suggestions. And because I had so many normals, I became very...used to their personality, and I found it hard to really connect with any of them. Except for Fauna. I loved Fauna very much, and she was by far my favorite. Eventually, she decided to move out, and I gave her back to my boyfriend. Several resets later, I ended up with Boots as my main town, and Fauna was the normal move-in. She's one of my favorite villagers, and I'm never letting her go! Also, fun fact... Her birthday is my anniversary with my boyfriend. :) So that makes her even more special!

That's super cute ;u;

And great comic, Chibi.Hoshi xD

She's my absolutely favourite villager. I like almost everything about her and what other people think about her design or popularity or whatever doesn't effect to me.

She's quite cute. I think her eyes look a bit strange though! I prefer a lot of the other normal villagers compared to her, but she's not bad at all. :)

I really quite like Fauna. I think she's incredibly cute and I can see why she's popular.
She's not at the top of my favorite normals, but I still think she's adorable.

She is adorable! She's very normal looking, like a real deer. She has a sweet personality, and cute little spots and outfit c: She moved in and is currently waiting to be moved from my auction. I chose diana though because she is snooty and pink/white.

Yeeeeeees! I love her! She's totally the cutest normal ingame imo. She was the first camper I got from my campsite and I love her deerly.:p

She's really cute. I have her in one of my towns and she's one of my favorites there.

Back