Do you like Fauna?

Meh, I kind of feel that most the deers are bland, Fauna being the blandest of them all, with the blandest personality too. The only three I like to any degree are Fuschia, Bruce and Lopez, they've all got a little more going on in their designs. She's cute, just a bit on the boring side villager-wise.

I like her, but I wouldn't say she's my favourite villager ever. I wouldn't be upset if she moved into my town though. I like her better than Dianna.

Love her so much idem what he hype is... I just love her she's adorable, she's a deer, will fit with my ear and I just like her a lot :3

I've never had her in my town. The only deer I've had,and still have, is Lopez and I do like him. Fauna looks cute though. Maybe one day she'll come to my town.

I think she's okay. She's not a dreamie, but I think the detailing on the back of her model is pretty cute. I'm not a huge fan of the deers, but I think she's cute for what she is. I tend to like villagers that are the closest to the thing they're based on, and her design does a good job. I think i'd like her more if she had different eyes, though.

Ahhhh Fauna is one of my dreamies ; A; b
I can't wait to have her in my town ^^

Yes! I had a town full of deers before I accidentaly removed it (gave game to little sister - completely forgot about everything until after I had removed it), and I love them all. :)

I think Fauna is cute! I love her design overall, but she isn't a dreamie of mine. I can see the appeal for her. In my cycling thread she is one of the most requested villagers (but note I don't have every villager so she's just requested most out of the other cute ones). I wouldn't mind her in a town, but I have other villagers I'd rather first.

I think she's pretty cute! She's not a dreamie but I wouldn't mind having her in town :)

Fauna is adorable. She wouldn't make it on my list of dreamies, however I would be glad to have/get her in my town which I actually did once.

fauna is really cute :) would love to have her in my town~ i currently have Bam in my town and I like him a lot too

Back