Do you like Fauna?

I like her, and although I've considered having her as a Dreamie, I decided against it, as I don't feel that strongly for her.

i like fauna :> shes really cute
reminds me of the deer i photographed in shenandoah a while back

I think she is adorable, though I find normal personality types boring. I'd probably ask her to move in if she ended up in my campsite though c:

I used to love her,than she moved in the worst place possible...She's dead to me now...xD

She's cute and looks like a great villager to have...although I'm not too crazy about her.

I'm not a huge fan personally. I find her design very plain and something about her eyes weirds me out a bit. She's definitely not a terrible villager though, far from it.

A lot of people seem to love her so maybe she's one of those villagers that are really likeable in-game. *shrugs*

Yes. I'm waiting for Flip to move out so I can try to adopt her with my tbt. I'm going for an all deer town. I'm missing Fauna and Derdre.

Never met the lady so I don't really have an opinion, if she's a normal villager she's already got plus points. They're just so nice.

One of my old friends from high school has her. She's really sweet and lovable, for sure.

Idk why i love her so much but she is my favorite. She super sweet and just plan amazing so i just have to have her :)

I honestly don't think she's really that cute. I think fawns in general are cute, but her design looks a little off to me; I don't know if it's her eyes or what.

Last edited:
I love Fauna c: If I could have more than 10 villagers, she'd definitely be on the list of dreamies. She's currently not a top dreamie for me because I feel her design is very normal (funny because she is a normal haha). I think i like the cute pinky colorful animals alot more. I had her in my town once and got her picture in my house c:

Back