Do you like Fauna?

shes not underrated, i can tell you thatt
however
i do like her, but her popularity makes me just ug

I love Fauna! Actually, I have a bit of a history with her. My boyfriend and I started playing ACNL on the same day, and when he started up his first town, he had Fauna in it. Every time I came to visit his town, I always loved talking to Fauna, and she became one of my favorites. When she decided to move, my boyfriend let me adopt her. At that time, I had several normals in my town because I was trying to load up on them so I could get fairy-tale PWP suggestions. And because I had so many normals, I became very...used to their personality, and I found it hard to really connect with any of them. Except for Fauna. I loved Fauna very much, and she was by far my favorite. Eventually, she decided to move out, and I gave her back to my boyfriend. Several resets later, I ended up with Boots as my main town, and Fauna was the normal move-in. She's one of my favorite villagers, and I'm never letting her go! Also, fun fact... Her birthday is my anniversary with my boyfriend. :) So that makes her even more special!

Random comic.
comic323_zpscc992f55.png

I love Fauna! Actually, I have a bit of a history with her. My boyfriend and I started playing ACNL on the same day, and when he started up his first town, he had Fauna in it. Every time I came to visit his town, I always loved talking to Fauna, and she became one of my favorites. When she decided to move, my boyfriend let me adopt her. At that time, I had several normals in my town because I was trying to load up on them so I could get fairy-tale PWP suggestions. And because I had so many normals, I became very...used to their personality, and I found it hard to really connect with any of them. Except for Fauna. I loved Fauna very much, and she was by far my favorite. Eventually, she decided to move out, and I gave her back to my boyfriend. Several resets later, I ended up with Boots as my main town, and Fauna was the normal move-in. She's one of my favorite villagers, and I'm never letting her go! Also, fun fact... Her birthday is my anniversary with my boyfriend. :) So that makes her even more special!

That's super cute ;u;

And great comic, Chibi.Hoshi xD

She's my absolutely favourite villager. I like almost everything about her and what other people think about her design or popularity or whatever doesn't effect to me.

She's quite cute. I think her eyes look a bit strange though! I prefer a lot of the other normal villagers compared to her, but she's not bad at all. :)

I really quite like Fauna. I think she's incredibly cute and I can see why she's popular.
She's not at the top of my favorite normals, but I still think she's adorable.

She is adorable! She's very normal looking, like a real deer. She has a sweet personality, and cute little spots and outfit c: She moved in and is currently waiting to be moved from my auction. I chose diana though because she is snooty and pink/white.

Yeeeeeees! I love her! She's totally the cutest normal ingame imo. She was the first camper I got from my campsite and I love her deerly.:p

She's really cute. I have her in one of my towns and she's one of my favorites there.

Back