Do you like being touched?

Do you like being touched (in nice/friendly ways)

• Yes

Votes: 77 56.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 43.8%

• Total voters
For the most part yes, I absolutely love it. I don't like it so much when my family hugs or touches me, because I feel a bit uncomfortable with most of them, but I love holding hands with my friends or cuddling with them or playing with their hair.

i don't like it unless i'm really comfortable with people. even hugging family is really awkward and forced...

It depends on the person...I mean if it's a close friend or family member then sure, I don't mind. But if some random person comes up and does that to me...that's just awkward lol

I'm a really touchy person with people I'm comfortable with, but I'm comfortable with very very few people.

No, I absolutely hate being touched by anyone. I had a bad experience when I was younger, and now I hate it. Makes me rather sad.

Yes sometimes but in general no. Even hugs from friends have made me back off for the longest time. Not sure why just my natural reaction I guess. Even other forms of friendly touching makes me nervous for some reason lol that's likely why I don't have a boyfriend. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't like it unless i'm really comfortable with people. even hugging family is really awkward and forced...

This exactly.

Like hugs and cuddling and hand holding and head petting from friends and stuff. Not bad touches.

I can't get enough. I give out hugs and cuddles and stuff, but I don't get enough of it from others. It makes me sad. My friend has recently been letting me like hold onto her hand and arm and stuff, so thats nice. Lol like 90% of human contact makes me happy, as long as it's friendly.

Same! I also like kiss my friends on the cheeks since I grew up to my family being okay with that I also hug people alot but only some of my friends like it whoops

I'm incredibly indifferent lol.

Phwoar yeah
Um I mean , yes It depends on the person

I'm okay with someone putting a hand on my shoulder or something, but it honestly depends on who it is. I always hate those weebs at cons who try to hug me and it's just gross. It's usually not an issue though because I'm 6'1 and have the face of an angry mother lion.

I'm okay with Hugs from people I know as long as they let me know first
but other then that I hate being touched.

Not really. I'll tolerate it and stuff but if they start to hug me or something too much I get annoyed. This goes for my boyfriends too lol. Cuddling is okay i just can't be too restricted.

If it's by family, sure.

Anyone else/friends, never, last friend to hug me and junk ended up backstabbing me so I don't trust anyone else 8)

Am a petty cheer full person ,but one day One of my guy friend hug me and i give the most awful glare eye , ( did't mean too..) Never like people touching me ( maybe because am not use to it or its because i did't get hug so much when i was younger ) And its awkward ..if they do try i back a way and give them don;t you dare look or i will kick ur butt..

Last edited:
Back