Do you let your favorite villagers move out?

Do you let your favorite villagers move out?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

kiwi34fruit

Bells
Mailbox
How do you feel about letting befriended or random favorite villagers move out? Such as an awesome starter villager or the first villager who gave you their picture.

I've been letting these guys slowly move out, as I prefer to bring new villagers into my town. I eventually get bored of the same villagers over and over again...but now Bob wants to leave. Bob has been my next door neighbor and the second villager to move in, from my classmate's town. I'm not sure whether to keep him or not. It's adorable when he mentions my friend's name and her brother.

So did you let Bob leave or ask him to stay?

For sure I'm never letting go of Carmen, Chrissy, or Snake. They all live next to each other and I'm way too attached to let them go.

So did you let Bob leave or ask him to stay?

For sure I'm never letting go of Carmen, Chrissy, or Snake. They all live next to each other and I'm way too attached to let them go.

Bob is toying with the idea to move out on the 21st. Right now, I'm leaning to the idea to let him go. I find new villagers (that aren't horrifying) to be a refreshing idea.

Bob is toying with the idea to move out on the 21st. Right now, I'm leaning to the idea to let him go. I find new villagers (that aren't horrifying) to be a refreshing idea.

I have the lovely Diva in my alt town if you want her.

Aida.png

LOL; Kidding. But sure. I hope you find a nice home for him. What I do like about getting new villagers is that your old ones show up on main street. It's nice to see how lively it gets once you've gotten a lot of villagers out of your town.

Except for Lobo or Lopez, I can let anyone move out. I'm always open to new animals, so it's not anything huge to me.

i find idea of metting new and unknown villagers a fun pospect and makes me happy. but at same time there are some i
would be sad if they left. Sly i love that little guy he's a awesome Jock. And then there is Avery wow he's a story within a story.

It's funny how these pixels envoke a emo from us and how we got attached to them . i would not have it any other way.

I have maybe one or two "lifers," but I can see eventually even letting them go. The game is already so built around routinized behaviors, that for me, changing townies is one of the few ways to keep the game fresh and interesting. Plus there are soooo many cute/interesting villagers, that I'd like to experience more than a handful of them.

Actually, Diva is one of the villagers I wanted- I met her in a dream town and thought she was so cool and out of the ordinary. But I have two uchis already. :/

Back