• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Henlo :)

goblynne.xo

Bells
Switch
4472-0987-6594
Hi all! My name is Goblynne, im 22 and I use they/them pronouns 😇

I have just restarted my island for the 2nd time now, as I have WAY more time to put into playing again. I'm technically on day 2 (so a very fresh restart haha) and just put down the plots to build both the nookling's shop and the museum. My native fruit is cherries, and my starter islanders are Flo and Antonio. I also just started my nook mile ticket flights and found Lucky (He's my absolute FAVORITE villager and freaked out seeing him first 😭💕) and also Gabi. Trying to get more miles so I can find the next villager to ask to move in!

My goal for this new island is to get better at terraforming, and have an aesthetically pleasing layout to show off ✨️ I have been really loving fairy grunge and whimsigoth styles lately, and want to incorporate that into the look of the island. Lucky is definitely staying, but I have yet to figure out who else I really want for the rest of the villagers.

For things unrelated to AC
• I have a Cosmetology license
• I have 1 fur baby, my cat Neo
• I LOVEE fall. Colors, holidays, Weather, anything.

That's all I can think of to write for now, but feel free to ask me anything 😊

Last edited:
Hi all! My name is Goblynne, im 22 and I use they/them pronouns 😇

I have just restarted my island for the 2nd time now, as I have WAY more time to put into playing again. I'm technically on day 2 (so a very fresh restart haha) and just put down the plots to build both the nookling's shop and the museum. My native fruit is cherries, and my starter islanders are Flo and Antonio. I also just started my nook mile ticket flights and found Lucky (He's my absolute FAVORITE villager and freaked out seeing him first 😭💕) and also Gabbie. Trying to get more miles so I can find the next villager to ask to move in!

My goal for this new island is to get better at terraforming, and have an aesthetically pleasing layout to show off ✨️ I have been really loving fairy grunge and whimsigoth styles lately, and want to incorporate that into the look of the island. Lucky is definitely staying, but I have yet to figure out who else I really want for the rest of the villagers.

For things unrelated to AC
• I have a Cosmetology license
• I have 1 fur baby, my cat Neo
• I LOVEE fall. Colors, holidays, Weather, anything.

That's all I can think of to write for now, but feel free to ask me anything 😊
Hello and welcome! If you ever need fruit or nook miles tickets let me know. I'm happy to help!

hi goblynne, welcome to the forums! i hope you have fun here. ☺️💕

i wish you the best of luck with your new island! your plans for it sound so lovely; fairy grunge and whimsigoth are beautiful themes! i’m also so excited for you that you were able to find lucky! he’s such a cutie, i hope you enjoy having him on your island!

awe, neo sounds like a cutie! i have one cat fur baby as well; her name is bonk, haha. 🖤

Hello and welcome! If you ever need fruit or nook miles tickets let me know. I'm happy to help!

Thank you so much! I will definitely reach out when the time comes 😊

hi goblynne, welcome to the forums! i hope you have fun here. ☺️💕

i wish you the best of luck with your new island! your plans for it sound so lovely; fairy grunge and whimsigoth are beautiful themes! i’m also so excited for you that you were able to find lucky! he’s such a cutie, i hope you enjoy having him on your island!

awe, neo sounds like a cutie! i have one cat fur baby as well; her name is bonk, haha. 🖤

Thank you! I felt very lucky finding him 🤩
Neo is definitely a handful lol, he's a little over a year and a half old now. Our friends who grew up with cats said we spoiled him too much so he's a brat 😅 Bonk sounds absolutely adorable 💕

Neo is definitely a handful lol, he's a little over a year and a half old now. Our friends who grew up with cats said we spoiled him too much so he's a brat 😅 Bonk sounds absolutely adorable 💕
awe but how can you resist spoiling them, they’re just adorable little babies!! haha i feel you on that, though. bonk is the sweetest, but she’s definitely a handful as well. she turned two this past july, and i swear she gets crazier with age, LOL. i didn’t realize that the “terrible twos” applied to cats as well. 🤣

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! Good luck with your new island!

Thank you! 😁

awe but how can you resist spoiling them, they’re just adorable little babies!! haha i feel you on that, though. bonk is the sweetest, but she’s definitely a handful as well. she turned two this past july, and i swear she gets crazier with age, LOL. i didn’t realize that the “terrible twos” applied to cats as well. 🤣

I definitely want to make that a theme for his birthday next year LOL 😂 What kind/breed of cat is Bonk? We think Neo might be a Norwegian forest cat or a siberian, but he might just be a buff long haired guy :')

I definitely want to make that a theme for his birthday next year LOL 😂 What kind/breed of cat is Bonk? We think Neo might be a Norwegian forest cat or a siberian, but he might just be a buff long haired guy :')
haha, love it! bonk is a domestic shorthair, but her vet thinks she might have some siamese in her as well! it would definitely explain some of her traits, like how vocal she is. 🤣

awe, norwegian forest and siberian cats are so gorgeous! i love how bushy their tails are, haha.

Welcome to the forums! ✨

I hope you're enjoying your fresh island! It was nice you could get Lucky so quickly!

Your future island aesthetic sounds interesting! Did you have a theme or style to your last island? 😊

I hope you enjoy it here!

haha, love it! bonk is a domestic shorthair, but her vet thinks she might have some siamese in her as well! it would definitely explain some of her traits, like how vocal she is. 🤣

awe, norwegian forest and siberian cats are so gorgeous! i love how bushy their tails are, haha.

I love chatty cats 😭💕 I have to figure out how to resize my photos to upload here, but I'll definitely show off Neo once I do! I have to brag a little that he is a very pretty boy lol 🥹

Welcome to the forums! ✨

I hope you're enjoying your fresh island! It was nice you could get Lucky so quickly!

Your future island aesthetic sounds interesting! Did you have a theme or style to your last island? 😊

I hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you!! To be completely honest this is actually my third island I've started 🫣 my first one I didn't really have a plan for, just kinda doing whatever I wanted with it. I still have the dream address for it too so I can still look back on it (I will forever be attached to the villagers i had on that island 🥲), but with the second island I wanted to decorate and do no terraforming- which was actually a lot more difficult than I thought it would be 😭 I kinda just abandoned it completely to have a WHOLE fresh start, and with the resources I've found here I have a lot more confidence going into my new idea!

I definitely was questioning if I should have just flattened the second island, but then I found Lucky and definitely took it as a sign that I had made the right choice :')

I love chatty cats 😭💕 I have to figure out how to resize my photos to upload here, but I'll definitely show off Neo once I do! I have to brag a little that he is a very pretty boy lol 🥹
i’ll send bonk your way then, haha! 🤣 meowing and getting into trouble are definitely her favourite hobbies, but she’s a very sweet girl otherwise. she’s very pretty as well! i’ll show a photo of her in the spoiler below. 💕

if you’re not able to upload photos here directly because they’re too big, you could upload them to a secondary source (ex. imgur, tumblr etc), and then copy the image’s link from there and upload it here! that’s what i do every time i have a photo i want to share that’s too big. 😅
IMG_3982.jpeg

Back