Do you know anybody who has left this website?

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
The only people I know who have left are Cuoco/ Infinity, Teal & Fenen. ;o;
There are so many more though...

Last edited:
I've heard of a few people who left, but I never actually knew anyone who left, I haven't been around long enough I guess

Yes, she was doing a giveaway on her items. But I can't remember her username.

Yeah, I've been here too long and have seen some great users disappear. There's just too many to count.

i know one person, they were called melanie martinez, they left pretty recently. other than that, i only know people (including myself) who've just been on a small hiatus

No not really, but I know of a few who have been quite inactive as of lately. It might have been because i've been quite inactive recently but I haven't really seen Dorian or Munna around. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Both of them are really sweet and kind users. I quite enjoyed their threads.

Last edited:
No, but I joined these forums late in the game because I only got animal crossing a year or two ago.

I left for a year at least half of 2014, and all of 2015, and returned Jan. 2016 because I got back into playing new leaf again. People stop going on websites all the time, I don't find it that big of a surprise. Majority of us will probably leave eventually, but then again I have been active on another forum since 2010. Who knows.

Last edited:
Basically 50% of my friends list is outta here.
IE.: my girls Aesthetic and Lizzy541 or my boy The Hidden Owl (RIP. Come back friends)

So many more of my old fam just went MIA and it sucks, but now I guess theres more time to talk to my current friends.
(ALSO I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO LOVES EDM. find me on discord :} )

I haven't really spoken with anyone around here in private, but all of the people i used to see regularly are now gone. I use to go in here for 3-4 months a year (not by choice, i get bored and take a rest from TBT), and see more or less the same persons for that spare of time, i disappear and when i come back no one (or almost no one) of those is still here. Jake. is an exception, but that's all. (Well, and Javocado).

Last edited:
I don't know much on here, maybe due to the fact I went on a 2-year hiatus from here.

So no, I don't know anyone who left this website.

Squidward. She was a nice person, even if we didn't talk to each other all that much.

To be honest I was gone for such a long time I'm not sure. I didn't really have friends until a couple days ago, so I don't know.

Most of the people I remember from when I was extremely active on here (before the release of NL and the months following its release) are long gone. But I have been on here for forever, so tons of people have come and gone over the time I've been on here. I really miss some of the people who were active before the release of NL, some of them were always super nice.

Back