• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you have more than one toothbrush

how many toothbrushes do you use... actively

Votes: 40 65.6%

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • more than 2... what thE

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was expecting this thread to be about spare toothbrushes or something what 😭

I’ve never used more than one toothbrush at a time. Doing so has never even occurred to me lol. I feel like using more than one toothbrush at a time is kind of wasteful and pointless, but to each their own ig lol. I always try to have a spare toothbrush on hand for when I throw the one I’m using out, though.
lol I actually missed that part of the thread. I read Reginald's post and didn't let the topic title sink in. Kind of reminds me of that one Malcom in the Middle episode where the dad is late for work so he tries shaving and brushing his teeth at the same time.

i have a manual and an electric toothbrush for home, and another manual one that i use for travel. i always use the manual one in the morning when i get ready or throughout the day if i need to and the electric one at night when i’m more thorough with the cleaning, so i guess technically i also have a day and night toothbrush

Nope, I just use a single toothbrush. Whenever I get sick or after a few months of using it I usually toss it out and get a new one, so using two would basically just be wasteful for me when I get around to changing them out.

i use two. i have an electric toothbrush that i use for day and night and also a manual one that i use to scrape my tongue

don't want to damage the electric toothbrush head by using that on my tongue

I use an orthodontic toothbrush and then an electric toothbrush, that’s right I use two every single time I brush

I have two: one for cleaning teeth and one for cleaning everything else. I find the second toothbrush good for cleaning in between tiles and other hard to reach places.

I used to have two toothbrushes (one in each bathroom) out of convenience, but I've only had one for a while now!

Two at home and two elsewhere.

The reason for two at home is I have two bathrooms and don't consistently brush my teeth in the same one.

I have one toothbrush but this thread reminds me when my teacher told me he has two nail clippers- one for his fingers and one for his toes. He thought I was gross for using only one

this thread reminds me when my teacher told me he has two nail clippers- one for his fingers and one for his toes. He thought I was gross for using only one
Apparently it spreads infection or something. I’ve always had separate ones so if I happen to get some weird toenail problem, it won’t spread to my fingers 😂

Back