• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Do you have any actual friends that visit your town & hangout?

Mellyjan3

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Red Tulip
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
April Birthstone (Diamond)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
I had a few friends when i started on belltree but in m year long hiatus they all seem to be inactive. I was just wondering if any of you have friends (that you know irl or on here or whatever the circumstance) that visit/shop/explore with you and how did you make them? I guess i only have myself to blame bc i haven't really ventured to the fc thread and only come on here to sell but i'd really like to have some friends that i can give things to and hangout with and get their ideas on things in my towns.

Yeah! I have a friend in Georgia that got me hooked on acnl! We tend to help each other out and I buy her a lot of items on the forums too. We share shopping and go to the island tours together and all that good stuff. It's fun!

I got my friend/coworker to get ACNL! We don't play as much together anymore but occasionally she'll log on to help me transfer items and stuff lol!

I used to play with a few people: Beth & Kelsey or Uluru & Cody. I only talk to Cody now. :/ My town never ever has anyone visit anymore hah.

I'm a 31 year old man with 2 kids and a Fianc?, If I told any of my real life friends I spent my evening trading hair now wigs and perfect fruit with people off a forum the other side of the world my life wouldn't be worth living lol. I used to let my Daughter visit my town until I realised she'd been running through my hybrids and I'd saved it without realising. ACNL is just for me and my internet friends, I wouldn't say a dirty secret but it's pretty close lol

Honestly, none of my inrl friends play/have an interest in animal crossing. I only have one inrl friend who actually has new leaf, and she plays once every blue moon. She's not really interested in it either. The only person who I used to have visit my town who I knew in real life, was my sister. Which I was honestly ok with, because we'd both been playing the series for years and we knew what to do and what not to do in eachother's town. If I were to play with actual friends, i'm pretty sure they'd run through my hybrids for the fun of it LOL. I did use to play with a small group of people frequently a few summers ago when new leaf was still new, which was always fun. I prefer playing on my own now, though.

I have three IRL friends who I play with, two of which on a decently regular basis and another one I play ACNL with probably every week. During the summer we played almost every evening haha.

I used to have one who I played ACNL with from time to time. We haven't talked to each other in awhile due to school. None of my IRL friends plays ACNL or doesn't even have a 3DS. :(

Last edited:
I play with my kids. I kind of doubt I have IRL friends who play, but it would be awesome if I did. I bring my ds around with my in my purse and I'm always hoping I'll find a house in my Happy Homes showcase or whatever it's called and it'll be obvious it's from someone I know.

Only one of my IRL friends ever played animal crossing, and I don't talk to him anymore. I keep my gates open for anyone who wants to visit though! I get visitors pretty regularly because of that

Back