Do you guys play the ukulele?

Do you guys play the Ukelele?

• Total voters

Tylerhelt14

Bells
I just got my own Ukelele last Saturday. I am going to tune it tomorrow with help from my music therapy teacher. I have played the ukulele in music therapy for a long time and now I finally have my own Ukulele that I personally own. Before, I rented a ukulele from my music teacher when I was in middle school. Do you guys play the Ukulele?

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan to get one soon! My brother has a ukelele, but he won't let me play it, so i better get my own one when i have the chance! I would really like to play La Vie En Rose on it, it's a lovely song.

i wanted to! at one point i bought a ukulele and everything but never got around to it :(

My ex played the ukulele. She wasn't great at it...but, she sang really well. It was mostly something she picked up so she could sing along with it. It was always nice to hear her sing, even if her playing sounded mostly the same no matter what the song was. Lol.

Nope, I cant really play any instrument, though ive tried

I feel like it would be a cool skill to have though

No. I don’t have an aptitude for musical instruments. Including my voice.

i do not, but i did play it a few times for school! i’ve played the piano and the flute as well, but i wasn’t very good at any of them 🤣

No. I never really got into the stringed instruments. I can play some piano, though.

It's a beautiful instrument, but I don't have enough patience or interest to learn an instrument. If I did, the first thing I'd learn would be the piano though.

i’d love to learn how to play a ukulele, but i have an immune deficiency that gives me joint problems, so i don’t think i’ll be able to learn because my doctor told me i shouldn’t do things that overwork them.

my mom and sister, however, are great at playing the ukulele. :]

Sadly not. I really want to learn a instrument someday but life is too busy and taking lessons costs a fortune. I tried to play guitar one time for a few months but I have super short fingers. Ukulele might be a better option for me!

Unfortunately not, I learnt basic guitar and keyboard at school, but I always preferred the keyboard as I'm a huge Elton John fan! 🤩

Never though about playing the ukelele. If there was a string instrument I would play it would be the violin

Back