Do you guys place stereos on every room?

Yes, I like having music in my rooms, and it is fun trying to match the music with the room. Some rooms don't have music, because I love the crackling sound of the fireplace, and so I leave out the music.

I almost always have a stereo in every room. My Ice room currently doesn't have a stereo it's just kinda there to keep my HH points up while i try to make it. My natural room has a Lilly record player with forest life, my Gracie room has a turntable with K.K. Aria, and my main room has a phonograph playing K.K. Bossa/Reggae. Downstairs in my cheesy-cult room there's K.K. Dirge.

I only have stereos in every room for my mayor’s house. I’m a bit too lazy to do it for every room in other houses, haha.

I almost always have a stereo in a room, but sometimes I use a TV on instead to have a little background noise. When I use a TV I?m usually aware of what ?show? is on and what it sounds like.

I also have used just the sound of the Merlion to make falling water sounds.

And if the house is near the ocean I like the quiet sounds of the crashing waves.

Most of mine have a music box or stereo!

Mayors house-
Main Room: Music box of KK Faire
Left Room: KK Condor
Right Room: KK Island
Back room: No music (its a spa so you hear water when you walk in so its not dead silent)
Upstairs: Music box of KK Marathon

First Characters house-
Main Room: Music box of Steep Hill
Left Room: Stale Cupcakes
Right Room: Wandering
Back room: No music (but its by the ocean so you hear the waves)
Upstairs: Mountain song

Second Characters house-
Main Room: Go KK Rider
Right Room: KK Lullaby (its a plant nursery heehee)
Upstairs: Two Days Ago? I dont remember

Ah yes, this is me. I have to have music in each room, unique to each room, and the player has to match the room theme.

Sadly I am a long way away from getting my musical home. I know I want kk rock, the waltz, chorale, and adventure. Gotta get the club open and start expanding my house first though.

I like music, so I like to have something in every room. I don't really like the stereos, though. They're kinda big. I opt for smaller music players like the cd player or tape deck.

My mayor's house is still in the development phase, and I haven't really thought about which music to use yet. I'm definitely going to put Stale Cupcakes in one of the rooms, possibly the bedroom or bathroom, because it's my favorite song. ♥

Last edited:
I like one in each room, music adds to the atmosphere I'm going for c:
The only cases I wouldn't would be in the school or backyard/garden.

I have a different stereo and song in every room too, except my main which has a music box (Comrade K.K.), this gives the added bonus that aside from music you can also have it silent and listen to the bubbling of the pond.
Upstairs room has a record player playing K.K. Condor.
Left room has a hi fi stereo playing K.K. Jongara.
Back room has a lily record player playing K.K. Sonata
Right room a turntable playing K.K. Steppe (in the left corner by the door, it's not visible in the photo)
Basement a casette player (customized white) playing Steep Hill.

Last edited:
I used to put only one stereo in my main room, but then I told myself that there was way too much silence, so I kinda became obsessed with putting a stereo in each room lol. In some rooms I have even put one or two music players beside the stereo for, you know, when I have enough of the same song continuously playing and I want to listen to something different for some time.

Last edited:
Back