• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you guys place stereos on every room?

Yes, I like having music in my rooms, and it is fun trying to match the music with the room. Some rooms don't have music, because I love the crackling sound of the fireplace, and so I leave out the music.

I almost always have a stereo in every room. My Ice room currently doesn't have a stereo it's just kinda there to keep my HH points up while i try to make it. My natural room has a Lilly record player with forest life, my Gracie room has a turntable with K.K. Aria, and my main room has a phonograph playing K.K. Bossa/Reggae. Downstairs in my cheesy-cult room there's K.K. Dirge.

I only have stereos in every room for my mayor’s house. I’m a bit too lazy to do it for every room in other houses, haha.

I almost always have a stereo in a room, but sometimes I use a TV on instead to have a little background noise. When I use a TV I?m usually aware of what ?show? is on and what it sounds like.

I also have used just the sound of the Merlion to make falling water sounds.

And if the house is near the ocean I like the quiet sounds of the crashing waves.

Most of mine have a music box or stereo!

Mayors house-
Main Room: Music box of KK Faire
Left Room: KK Condor
Right Room: KK Island
Back room: No music (its a spa so you hear water when you walk in so its not dead silent)
Upstairs: Music box of KK Marathon

First Characters house-
Main Room: Music box of Steep Hill
Left Room: Stale Cupcakes
Right Room: Wandering
Back room: No music (but its by the ocean so you hear the waves)
Upstairs: Mountain song

Second Characters house-
Main Room: Go KK Rider
Right Room: KK Lullaby (its a plant nursery heehee)
Upstairs: Two Days Ago? I dont remember

Ah yes, this is me. I have to have music in each room, unique to each room, and the player has to match the room theme.

Sadly I am a long way away from getting my musical home. I know I want kk rock, the waltz, chorale, and adventure. Gotta get the club open and start expanding my house first though.

I like music, so I like to have something in every room. I don't really like the stereos, though. They're kinda big. I opt for smaller music players like the cd player or tape deck.

My mayor's house is still in the development phase, and I haven't really thought about which music to use yet. I'm definitely going to put Stale Cupcakes in one of the rooms, possibly the bedroom or bathroom, because it's my favorite song. ♥

Last edited:
I like one in each room, music adds to the atmosphere I'm going for c:
The only cases I wouldn't would be in the school or backyard/garden.

I have a different stereo and song in every room too, except my main which has a music box (Comrade K.K.), this gives the added bonus that aside from music you can also have it silent and listen to the bubbling of the pond.
Upstairs room has a record player playing K.K. Condor.
Left room has a hi fi stereo playing K.K. Jongara.
Back room has a lily record player playing K.K. Sonata
Right room a turntable playing K.K. Steppe (in the left corner by the door, it's not visible in the photo)
Basement a casette player (customized white) playing Steep Hill.

Last edited:
I used to put only one stereo in my main room, but then I told myself that there was way too much silence, so I kinda became obsessed with putting a stereo in each room lol. In some rooms I have even put one or two music players beside the stereo for, you know, when I have enough of the same song continuously playing and I want to listen to something different for some time.

Last edited:
Back