Do you feel sorry/sad for Ukraine

Do you feel sad about the Ukraine bombing

• Total voters
you dont have to abandon your life problems/responsibilities/relationships to have a shred of empathy for what the people of ukraine are going through. agree with previous posters that its shocking anyone would say no
Don’t give me wrong, I do. But I don’t think that’s what people mean when they vote for no.

Regardless of intent, they shouldn't have voted "no" on a thread where the poll isn't anonymous. The poll should have been made anonymous in the first place, especially for something a sensitive a topic as this. I'll just leave it at that.
Yeah, people will get the wrong idea of others voting “no”, since it can have ambiguous meaning.

I think those three people just meant “meh, I’d rather not occupy myself with it”. I highly doubt they have zero sympathy.

Yeah, people will get the wrong idea of others voting “no”, since it can have ambiguous meaning.

I think those three people just meant “meh, I’d rather not occupy myself with it”. I highly doubt they have zero sympathy.
I think all polls on even slightly controversial or trivial topics should remain anonymous. This way, their vote is still heard, but it’s only publicly visible if the individual chooses to post.

I feel for the people of Ukraine. I’ll just leave it at that.

the fact the poll isn’t anonymous and people still voted “no”….. yikes

Yes, I feel terribly sad for what is happening to the people in Ukraine. I couldn’t imagine going through what they are currently going through

Back