• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do Isabelle's questions mean anything?

lea

Bells
Cake
Gold Super Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
5 Envelopes
I'm resetting my town, and I was wondering about the Isabelle's questions/statements when you first arrive in town on the train, and everyone meets you at the station. There are three questions/statements, and each one has a choice of answers.

I know that your choice of answers makes a difference when you are travelling on the train, it determines what you look like when you get there.

What about after you get there, before you get to look at your town? Does your choice of response make a difference, maybe in the number of rocks in your town, or something else? Does anyone know about this? Or have any guesses?

No, the only important questions are from Rover, the rest is random.

Last edited:
Aww, too bad. It would be so great of there was a way to get less rocks in my town. I keep getting 7 rocks, no matter what I do. :/

Last edited:
Aww, too bad. It would be so great of there was a way to get less rocks in my town. I keep getting 7 rocks, no matter what I do. :/

Strangle that dog who call herself your secretary. Make her remove the rocks for you!

Last edited:

I have 8 in mine, lol. You learn to live with them and work around them over time. A jack hammer would have been a useful tool to have included in this game.

I have 5 in my main town, and lost count of how many in my second :C
they're kinda annoying when you want to put a comm project in near them
but other than that they can actually improve aesthetics with the right landscaping

I have 9, if I remember correctly. So far none of them have really bothered me (then again, I have like a zillion PWP's I haven't unlocked yet, so I haven't done a whole lot of landscaping and such :)).

Back