Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
The last time I went on my activity log it said that my most played game was New Leaf, with 1025 HOURS. I got the game on April 8 last year, and granted my brother DOES also play, but usually only for an hour every day and only since mid April. Also until recently I played the game at least once a week. Sooo, do I just have an issue, or do you guys have higher playtimes?

log.jpeg

You're fine. ^o^;>

My New Leaf play time was over a thousand hours on my original 3DS that broke. It's definitely even higher if I add that up with the hours on my other 2 3DS systems.

As long as its not interfering with your life keep enjoying the game! Thats what everyone else does lol! I cant name a single hardcore Animal Crossing fan that doesnt have well over 100 - 1000+ hours in these games. I have somewhere around 4-5ish K hours I believe but its been so long since I have checked!

I think the highest I have ever seen was someone who had 12K hours! I dont remember where the post was but its on the site somewhere!

If it’s not affecting your life, I sat you're fine! Back when I played NL, I played for hours at a time, and I’d bet that I’ve racked up over 1,000 hours across the multiple 3DS I had.

You're definitely fine! Especially with NL, I feel like it has so much to offer not just from the in-game content itself, but on an emotional level too! Although I don't play anymore, that game got me through a lot of hard times and was definitely my comfort game for years, even when I was playing on and off. New Leaf will always hold such a special place in my heart. 🥺

Def not, i still play it everyday when i got free time! New Leaf is my comfort game and prob will always be. As silly as it sounds, when i'm feeling lonely i play it to talk with my villagers and i feel like i have lots of friends.

Back